Forums
Posted By: him329 hamilton square police station accident - 26th Sep 2012 8:57pm
I was very saddened to see what i thought to be a body on the road by hamilton square police station, covered up with a police coat, has anyone any information on this sad accident?
Posted By: colin86 Re: hamilton square police station accident - 26th Sep 2012 9:12pm
guy knocked off his motorbike
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: hamilton square police station accident - 26th Sep 2012 10:26pm
It was actually a girl..A friend of a friend and as far as I know she is ok.
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: hamilton square police station accident - 27th Sep 2012 9:01am
I drove past at about half six. There was police an ambulance and even one fire engine. Some one was lying in the road at the junction going on to the roundabout reciving first aid. She had a tarpaulin over most of her, I presume to keep the rain off her.
Posted By: nidgynoo Re: hamilton square police station accident - 27th Sep 2012 2:22pm
The girl in question is ok, a few cuts and bruises....I am led to believe the ambulance took just over an hour to arrive though as they were all on other calls.
Posted By: madbaker Re: hamilton square police station accident - 27th Sep 2012 7:35pm
hi iam her dad and ty for ya concerns she was taken to hospital in an ambulance which did indeed take over an hour and a half to reach her and ty to the wallasey fire brigade as they stopped and covered her up and to the police that were there she is now ok but needs to no how to ride her bike this is her second crash but oh teenagers lol
Posted By: TheDr Re: hamilton square police station accident - 27th Sep 2012 9:44pm
Originally Posted by madbaker
hi iam her dad and ty for ya concerns she was taken to hospital in an ambulance which did indeed take over an hour and a half to reach her and ty to the wallasey fire brigade as they stopped and covered her up and to the police that were there she is now ok but needs to no how to ride her bike this is her second crash but oh teenagers lol

I came off my bike more times than I'd like to admit, one or two were even quite serious, but we all think that we're indestructible at that age.

Good to hear that she's okay, the emergency services have been stretched this last week, even so, over an hour is a long time to be lying in the street waiting.

I'm sure we all wish her a speedy recovery.
Posted By: wilks Re: hamilton square police station accident - 27th Sep 2012 10:44pm
Glad to here she is ok and like the Dr, wish her a speedy recovery.
Posted By: him329 Re: hamilton square police station accident - 16th Oct 2012 10:49pm
ahh sorry for the late reply, and extemely sorry for thinking the worst! having just passed by i had instantly thought the worst when i had seen her covered.

Hope she is okay now though and the best of luck for the bike training (try marriots, and ask for either Sam or Kevin, both of which are excellent trainers!).
© Wirral-Wikiwirral