Forums
Posted By: davey_gee Local Courier - 25th Sep 2012 8:26pm
Hi. sorry this is my first post
I am on online retailer and have been using the same courier to collect my parcels for 3 years now.
Unfortunately they have seized trading and looking elsewhere for someone who offers this service.

Does anybody know anyone who offers this service..

Cheers
Posted By: norma Re: Local Courier - 25th Sep 2012 8:31pm
go on parcle monkey they search the cheapest i have used a few from this site all very good with next day delivery
Posted By: ShaunTheSheep Re: Local Courier - 25th Sep 2012 8:34pm
My friend is an independent courier.
Goto, www.wirralcourier.co.uk

All you need to do is give him a call if you have a parcel ready to collect, then soon after he'll have it collected and delivered either the same day or next day. depending on preference..

p.s you can also track your parcels onlien too and he's very cheap with a great service!
Posted By: Salmon Re: Local Courier - 25th Sep 2012 9:10pm
How about Royal Mail Collection service,from £750 per year collected from your premises depending on how you want to play it.
When I worked(a few years ago) one of my responsibilities was ensuring our delivery documentation got to our depots by next day certain.Up to 30 depots all over England,Scotland and Wales but not offshore islands. Royal Mail very rarely let us down! Then of course we moved forward and printed the paper work in our remote depots so the service was no longer needed.Obviously a different set of players nowadays.
http://www.royalmail.com/delivery/outbound-mail/customer-collections/prices
© Wirral-Wikiwirral