Forums
Posted By: ghostly1 Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 13th Sep 2012 6:56am
Drove past the tunnel entrance by tunnel
Tyres and noticed film crew, stunt vans and some replica US police cars parked up looks like they filming a big movie. Anyone know what??
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 13th Sep 2012 7:30am
Yes... the film is 'Jack Ryan' they've been there all week and filiming tomorrow
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 13th Sep 2012 7:51am
Wondered what that was, drove past there 10 mins ago, thought id know what's going on here smile
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 13th Sep 2012 8:07am
as polo phil said it's Jack Ryan smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1205537/locations

don't you hate when they class wirral as liverpool it's like don jolly new show he's in Birkenhead but says liverpool think
Posted By: magicmike1 Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 13th Sep 2012 1:41pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/live...-be-filmed-in-liverpool-100252-31709590/

They must be keeping stuff in Birkenhead and filiming in Liverpool
Posted By: RedLance Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 14th Sep 2012 12:47pm
They are filming in Birkenhead a friend of mine was watching them do stunts there yesterday popcorn
Posted By: Agseymoore Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 14th Sep 2012 5:55pm
Kevin Costner is in it I just saw him befor it's a big film tha will b out next year
I think with this new film and the wirral now showing up on a lot more TV drams (Good cop for example), we should start a list of all the programs/films etc with shots of the Wirral.

I am thinking something like the Pub list. So it would be:
1. Good Cop - BBC1 (Sept 2012) - Seacombe, Birkenhead, Rock Ferry etc

Also possibly with links to shots or the actual program.

What do people think of this? And can someone set up a new topic for it?
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 15th Sep 2012 10:38am
Originally Posted by Headcoat_TheMrs
I think with this new film and the wirral now showing up on a lot more TV drams (Good cop for example), we should start a list of all the programs/films etc with shots of the Wirral.

I am thinking something like the Pub list. So it would be:
1. Good Cop - BBC1 (Sept 2012) - Seacombe, Birkenhead, Rock Ferry etc

Also possibly with links to shots or the actual program.

What do people think of this? And can someone set up a new topic for it?

withthat
Posted By: spanner82 Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 16th Sep 2012 6:56pm
Yeah definitely was filming in birkenhead yesteday. That Good Cop has been really good, it's supposedly based in Liverpool but a lot of scenes have been over in wallasey/birkenhead presume easier to film there as less busy and still good shots of the mersey.
Posted By: PLUSONE Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 16th Sep 2012 7:55pm
Good Cop is fab.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 16th Sep 2012 9:07pm
Saw lot,s of van.s ,activity, yesterday at 6.30 at this location!
Posted By: sparkles256 Re: Filming at the Dock Tunnel Entrance?? - 16th Sep 2012 9:27pm
My OH is working on this film. Filming has now moved onto Liverpool. The filming in Birkenhead over the past few days will be portrayed as New York and Liverpool will be Moscow. The only big stars in the area at the moment is Chris Pine. Kevin Costner is not here at the moment but his double is, so that's who Agseymoore would have seen. Hope this helps.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral