Forums
Posted By: FAM123 What bus to take? - 3rd Sep 2012 6:48pm
Hi, what bus would go to Birkenhead Sixth Form from Mount road (weind tranmere rovers) or borough road by tranmere rovers/weid?
i think its 418 but not sure
Posted By: Salmon Re: What bus to take? - 3rd Sep 2012 7:02pm
you may be best to look on Merseytravel Journey planner. Put in where from and to and you get the right result.
http://www.merseytravel.gov.uk/
Posted By: dave_h Re: What bus to take? - 3rd Sep 2012 7:07pm
sure its the 38/39 but thats from top of vicci parkj
Posted By: Touchstone Re: What bus to take? - 4th Sep 2012 8:30am
Originally Posted by FAM123
Hi, what bus would go to Birkenhead Sixth Form from Mount road (weind tranmere rovers) or borough road by tranmere rovers/weid?
i think its 418 but not sure

418 & 419 will take you from Mount Road to near Birkenhead Sixth Form. You'll have to get off by the Arriva Depot on Laird Street and walk up to Claughton Village. Takes about 5mins on foot.

Alternatively, take the 38 by Victoria Park and it will drop you off right outside Birkenhead Sixth Form.
Posted By: starakita Re: What bus to take? - 4th Sep 2012 10:37am
the 38 by vicki park goes right by the 6th form college,my daughter used to go there
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: What bus to take? - 4th Sep 2012 1:51pm
Buses used to be so simple when I was driving them in the early 70's. I haven't a clue now. Good tip for the Mersey travel planner, cheers for that.
Posted By: Salmon Re: What bus to take? - 4th Sep 2012 2:49pm
Just be aware that it does give very odd results at times, certainly favours buses over trains but if you have a rough idea of where you are heading it is a useful tool.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral