Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 5:55pm
There are 2 police ladies standing outside the area next to the cafe on Birkenhead rd in seacombe which has a police cordon around it, police tape right around the square.

Does anyone know the reason behind this please sirs and madams?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 6:03pm
hmmm, if it stops raining I will go for a mooch.
Posted By: Grandpa_George Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 6:10pm
Is it outside Toms Cabin?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 6:24pm
Yes mate....

[Linked Image]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 7:24pm
Any news?
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 7:51pm
Heard a lovely story about this area yesterday.One of the residents died, and the local vermin broke in , and for the next couple of days , they stepped over his dead body while they took what wasn't nailed down.I think there has been arrests, one for cheque fraud.I'm not sure if that is connected with this though.I lived in Seacombe for about 10 years from 81 onwards , and although it was rough then , it wasnt as bad as it is now.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 7:55pm
Originally Posted by Toffeenose
Heard a lovely story about this area yesterday.One of the residents died, and the local vermin broke in , and for the next couple of days , they stepped over his dead body while they took what wasn't nailed down.I think there has been arrests, one for cheque fraud.I'm not sure if that is connected with this though.I lived in Seacombe for about 10 years from 81 onwards , and although it was rough then , it wasnt as bad as it is now.

Just to clarify...i'm not sure if the incident i described was connected with the original thread.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 8:03pm
Well, as a resident of Seacombe I don't feel a threatened of my life when i put the bin out.

I know most of my neighbours who are also anti-scumbag.

Do not judge us all the same. Sure, there is crime, criminals and anti social behavior etc but just like everywhere else.

Just like the North End and Rock Ferry, Seacombe is a place that the council forgot. Just coz the place is a barren shit hole, it does not mean that all the residents are too.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 8:21pm
I wasnt having a dig at Seacombe, just some of the ... that live there.I'm well aware that they are everywhere. Where i live now, Serpentine Rd / Trafalgar Rd is as bad as anywhere at the moment.My daughter lives right round the corner from the cafe , so i do worry.It also disgusts me that well known antisocial families are housed right next door to decent people in this area.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 25th Aug 2012 8:37pm
Sorry to hear that your daughter has dodgy neighbours.
Where I live, near Seacombe Ferry, we are in Social Housing and that required a verification process by the Housing Ass.

Years back, we were all reporting 'dodgy men' etc creeping around a near by alley-turned out to be the police themselves watching a bag head. he was evicted soon after.
Posted By: helenb234 Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 26th Aug 2012 8:51am
Drove past yesterday an a man was slumped against the door. Went past 10 mins later and there was police and ambulance
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 26th Aug 2012 9:39am
Originally Posted by helenb234
Drove past yesterday an a man was slumped against the door. Went past 10 mins later and there was police and ambulance

Thanks for the info happy
Posted By: dave_h Re: Seacombe Birkenhead rd by cafe taped - 26th Aug 2012 12:18pm
Originally Posted by Grandpa_George
Is it outside Toms Cabin?

how are you george?, sorry to go off topic
© Wirral-Wikiwirral