Forums
Were you involved?

My dog got into an altercation with another small dog this afternoon around 3pm. Other dog was on lead, chilling out under the bench, with a lady and (I presume) her two kids.

Mine was off her lead and instigated a fight.

We grabbed them quick enough but my dog had blood on her fur which turned out to not be hers, at the time I assumed that the blood in the mouth of the other dog belonged to ours. But it looks like the other dog came off worse.

I'd really like to hear from the other owner if possible, to make sure that her dog was OK and to also offer to pay any vets bills should they be required.

My dog is normally so quiet and mild mannered, hence her being off her lead, and nothing like this has ever happened before - but I do appreciate that her being off the lead is what caused this.

The other lady was so polite and apologetic despite not being in the wrong and her kids had the life scared out of them.

Any info appreciated.
Respect to you, for being so honest and caring, not many people would have bothered.....
Thanks but I'm not after respect. I'm just keen to make sure my error in judgement hasn't put anyone else out of pocket.

I also want to make sure the lady's dog wasn't injured.
What a nice thoughtful person you are ^_^
withthat
Well done!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral