Forums
Posted By: MikeT Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 12th Aug 2012 10:57am
Is there such a thing? I want to drop off several pairs of shoes and boots for cleaning and polishing. No time to do it myself.

cheers.
Posted By: dave_h Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 12th Aug 2012 11:09am
i would say no, jet washer, let em dry, tons of polish let them sit and then use ur off brush to shine em, that would be ur best bet time wise
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 12th Aug 2012 11:37am
What about Susie,

Susie, Susie, sitting in a shoeshine shop
All day long she sits and shines
All day long she sits and shines
She sits and shines and shines and sits
And sits and shines and shines and sits
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 12th Aug 2012 11:40am
Hahaha...love it !!
Posted By: turnip Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 12th Aug 2012 3:53pm
Are they black boots? I can do them. I have my own parade black boots which have to be kept nice and polished so I know what I'm doing. Pm me if you want smile
Posted By: dave_h Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 13th Aug 2012 3:24pm
Originally Posted by turnip
Are they black boots? I can do them. I have my own parade black boots which have to be kept nice and polished so I know what I'm doing. Pm me if you want smile

turnip.. you are a spotter lol
Posted By: turnip Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 13th Aug 2012 8:43pm
A spotter?
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 13th Aug 2012 9:06pm
definition of a spotter is.....someone trained to look for something.... in your case dirty footwear.....and the remedies haha
Posted By: turnip Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 13th Aug 2012 9:10pm
Haha I'll take that as a compliment I suppose smile
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 13th Aug 2012 9:35pm
definition is true, don;t take offence,it was not intended sorry if it offended you turnip
Posted By: turnip Re: Wirral shoe and boot cleaning service? - 13th Aug 2012 9:46pm
Haha no offence taken smile dont worry
© Wirral-Wikiwirral