Forums
Posted By: JulesMac Disposal of broken treadmill - 8th Aug 2012 9:52am
I have a broken treadmill sitting in my garage. I think the motor has gone on it. I was going to arrange for the council ERIC collection to get rid of it but they want £20, which I really don't want to pay. I'm sure it used to be free, so no wonder there is more fly-tipping around.
Any suggestions as so how I can get rid of it free of charge? It may be worth something as scrap metal but to be honest, I'd just be happy for someone to pick it up and take it away as either scrap or to try and repair.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 8th Aug 2012 9:55am
Freecycle it.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 8th Aug 2012 9:56am
Freecycle it. or put it on the free sale page on here
Posted By: turnip Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 8th Aug 2012 9:57am
Hey! What's the model? I would have it is I can get hold of the parts to fix it up tease
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 8th Aug 2012 3:36pm
if turnip doesnt use it, ring up someone out of the globe
'scrap metal taken for free'
Posted By: madrob Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 8th Aug 2012 7:40pm
is it a leccy one or manual
Posted By: Sayan Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 1st Oct 2013 1:55pm
Hi, I bought a POWERTREK PLATINUM XR-980 TREADMILL from UK sport import in 2008. It works fine apart from some loose connection every now and again in speed and elevation control at the hand bars. I am ready to dispose it off free. Anyone willing to take it? Needs to be collected from my residence for free. Thanks
Posted By: Sayan Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 1st Oct 2013 1:57pm
Hi, I bought a POWERTREK PLATINUM XR-980 TREADMILL from UK sport import in 2008. It works fine apart from some loose connection every now and again in speed and elevation control at the hand bars. I am ready to dispose it off free. Anyone willing to take it? Needs to be collected from my residence for free. Thanks
Posted By: Sayan Re: Disposal of broken treadmill - 1st Oct 2013 1:58pm
© Wirral-Wikiwirral