Forums
Posted By: Steve123 Police in wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 11:11am
Helicopter in Wallasey village??
Posted By: eggandchips Re: Police in wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 11:46am
was over central park for a while
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Police in wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 11:55am
Theyve just arrested someone on leasowe road.
Posted By: bazzoh Re: Police in wallasey - 14th Jul 2012 11:59am
Police cars on Shackleton road - right on the blind corner !!
Posted By: Capt_America Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 12:06pm
They were chasing a suspect across the field, My Dad lives on the green and asked them.
Posted By: StrontiumDog Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 12:41pm
Seems to be circling over Egremont at the moment.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 12:45pm
Lots of roads been closed off near manor road as mates just informed me shes in lea road
Posted By: kaza45 Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 12:51pm
in greenwood lane police and police dogs
Posted By: oneofthree Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 3:53pm
Seems to be over Cresent Road. Noisy sod!!
Posted By: Mrsdunning Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 3:56pm
police helicopter is practically above my house in Comely Avenue(near rice lane)
Posted By: Handbag Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 3:58pm
I'm in Rice Lane Police helicopter seems to be circling the area, dont know what tyhe hell s going on but it's the second time today...
Posted By: Handbag Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 4:06pm
Lots of Police are also in Serpentine Raod, been told they are searching gardens there too.

Whatever it is it must be pretty serious for the Police to be out in such big numbers frown
Posted By: oneofthree Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 4:10pm
There's a big charity do on at The Primrose, loads of people, bungee jumping etc......wonder if it's anything to do with that?
Posted By: nikkinoodlesmum Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 4:15pm
I got told its to do with two lads riding a big motorbike round the streets/prom like loonies, no crash helmets or anything.Don't know how true it is.
Posted By: Handbag Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 4:25pm
I wonder if its the idiots who were ragging a motorbike round at after 1am this morning who kept most of the area awake
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 8:13pm
I heard them to my fella said its the lads from lea road he saw them ragging down serpintine about 11am this morning also they always down mu road union street on different bikes!! Wouldnt suprise me if there all robbed
Posted By: kevinhit Re: Police in wallasey - 15th Jul 2012 9:06pm
yep, Ive seen these idiots aswell, seen a quad bike driven on the pavement on breck road etc..... where are all these idiots coming from? Its getting depressing looking at wiki wirral nowadays, great site and everything, but theres alot of things Id rather not know!! no disrespect.
Posted By: ponytail Re: Police in wallasey - 16th Jul 2012 7:45am
If evidence is needed - if the police or council check the cameras at the traffic light junction, coming from Church Street and over to Tobin Street (crossing King Street) then along the prom, at 12.50 on Sunday 15 July, they will see their faces.
Posted By: alann Re: Police in wallasey - 16th Jul 2012 7:55am
Seem to remember hearing somewhere police have been told not to pursue these idiots on motor bikes for safety reasons !!!, anyone know if its the true..
Posted By: ponytail Re: Police in wallasey - 16th Jul 2012 8:16am
Police told not to pursue stolen motorbikes... because thieves weren't wearing helmets and might get hurt

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-motorbikes-helmets.html#ixzz20luIvdgq

This was nearly 2 years ago but probably still relevant.
Posted By: Chopper1979 Re: Police in wallasey - 16th Jul 2012 8:25am
Only talking to a police about 6 months ago who is in the matrix and yes, the rule is no helmet let them go- thats why they have a problem in Liverpool with all the off road bike riding idiots- they just are not allowed to stop them. Put a lid on and they are allowed to pursue. Strange.
Posted By: silvertigra Re: Police in wallasey - 16th Jul 2012 4:02pm
If they are riding quad bikes, helmets are not a legal requirement! stupid law aint it.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Police in wallasey - 16th Jul 2012 5:01pm
Originally Posted by ponytail
If evidence is needed - if the police or council check the cameras at the traffic light junction, coming from Church Street and over to Tobin Street (crossing King Street) then along the prom, at 12.50 on Sunday 15 July, they will see their faces.

For the past year or so, Half of the cctv around Wallasey are no longer on. Part of the cut backs the goverment done
© Wirral-Wikiwirral