Forums
Posted By: tinkerbell44 Dog fouling - 2nd Jul 2012 8:39pm
Does anyone else have a problem with the amount of dog dirt around the streets and local parks?? Im sick of dodging dirt with my pram and numerous occasions it all in the play area of the park where my children play and dogs are not supposed to be allowed, yet ive seen many people with their dogs in these areas! If you have a dog pick up its muck! Does anyone know where I can complain about this I think stronger penalties should be imposed! Rant over.
Posted By: Toffeenose Re: Dog fouling - 2nd Jul 2012 8:49pm
If every other area is as bad as Wallasey , then there's a problem...Sometimes i walk from mine to Liscard and the amount of crap is unbelievable.One thing i will say though is , i dont even have a dog , but if there was dog crap right outside my house , i would , and have in the past , clean it up soon as...
Posted By: tinkerbell44 Re: Dog fouling - 2nd Jul 2012 8:59pm
Its filthy around here its absolutely everywherere! Im scared to let kids play in park as read a story few years back about little girl who fell in dog dirt and was blinded it angers me greatly! I would clean it if was outside my gate too, the point being I shouldn't have too!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Dog fouling - 2nd Jul 2012 8:59pm
I'll be honest here. If I could curl one out on the streets and get away with it I would. I am free with free will am I not raftl
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Dog fouling - 2nd Jul 2012 9:34pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
I'll be honest here. If I could curl one out on the streets and get away with it I would. I am free with free will am I not raftl

You weren't near St Johns road in Wallasey last weekend were you? Whilst walking home we noticed somebody had done a big Whirler in one of the shop doorway's LOL, they Must have been desperate, dirty gits.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 12:46am
No but the culprit has class!
Posted By: Mark Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 7:34am
wikiofftopic
Posted By: OxtonHill Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 7:47am
We were in Birkenhead precinct last Saturday by M&S and a ‘lady’ with a small dog allowed it to foul the pavement, she then walked on. My wife went up to her and offered her a poo bag (with two dogs ourselves we always have some in our pockets somewhere, even when they are not with us) She exclaimed that she could not pick it up and called to her husband to do the dirty deed. He did not look to happy either. If you don’t want to pick up after your dog, then don’t have one, Simples.

Posted By: Sanchez Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 9:32am
In all honesty the post should be moved to general for sheer pointlessness. Firstly the problem is dogs shitting on the pavement, secondly we already know the solution which is grass/snitch on your brother, if you see his dog having a turd and worry because you don't look down enough to avoid it then eventually after a series of fines the dog owner will learn to carry a poop baggy around with him.

Case dismissed!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 9:34am
Originally Posted by OxtonHill
We were in Birkenhead precinct last Saturday by M&S and a ‘lady’ with a small dog allowed it to foul the pavement, she then walked on. My wife went up to her and offered her a poo bag (with two dogs ourselves we always have some in our pockets somewhere, even when they are not with us) She exclaimed that she could not pick it up and called to her husband to do the dirty deed. He did not look to happy either. If you don’t want to pick up after your dog, then don’t have one, Simples.

Your quite right, once again you can own something as long as you respect the rules.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 11:48am
And we wonder why some peopleare leaving Wiki......
Posted By: GraemeStorey Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 11:50am
We will be running a responible dog show in Birkenhead Park on 19th August and hoping to have animal charities aswell as dog fouling wardens in attendance to help promote responsible owners that pick up after there dog and also keeping dogs on lead around wildlife.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Dog fouling - 3rd Jul 2012 12:08pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
And we wonder why some peopleare leaving Wiki......

Indeed, the topic of conversation can be rather 'Pooh'at times raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral