Forums
Posted By: derekdwc Neighbour died - are there any known relatives - 28th Jun 2012 1:50pm
An elderly neighbour (age about 78) of my brother has just died and as far as he knows had no relatives, but thinks it may be worth asking anyway in case there are any and who would like to attend the funeral.
Her name is Miss Beatrice Bunnel.

Please,if you are a relative pm me if you want info about funeral and I'll put you in touch with him.
Awwwwww poor woman frown
so very sad, how many people is there in uk who die alone , god bless her.
Born in Birkenhead in 1936
Father James S Bunnell.
Mother Agnes B Harris.

That might help someone looking. So sad to die alone.
Just done a search on ancestry and as far as i can see she was an only child too. very sad
Very sad can I ask where this was as police where breaking into a house near mine before xxx
Originally Posted by Fordyal
Very sad can I ask where this was as police where breaking into a house near mine before xxx

Not far from St James church off Tollemache Road.
Yes it was a case of the police having to break in after a concerned neighbour got in touch with them.
Posted By: Fordyal Re: Neighbour died - are there any known relatives - 29th Jun 2012 10:09am
Ah fair enough not the same Place there was lots if police in Seacombe trying to break in to a house yday! So very sad rip <3
Check your Pm Box derekdwc
Here's an article about people dying without there being any relatives.
clicky

So sad
Look around you and see if there any old/young folks near you that may end up in the same situation and try to be a help in some way.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral