Forums
Posted By: shellx Loans like greenwoods and provident - 21st Jun 2012 8:59am
I'm wondering if any1 knows where I can get a £2000 loan from other than provident and greenwoods. I do not work but currently receive benefits and tax credits and cant seem to get one anywhere because I'm not employed. I can afford a reasonable amount to pay back each week if anyone can help?
Posted By: ynwa96 Re: Loans like greenwoods and provident - 21st Jun 2012 9:53am
You can get a 0% credit card which acts like a loan only cheaper because you don't pay any interest. You just pay it off before the 0% period ends, normally 12 - 18 months, and you won't pay any interest on the amount that you spent. A lot depends on your credit rating though, have you looked on:-

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/

there's normally loads of advice on there.

Also if your credit rating isn't that good there's a lot of advice on how to get it sorted so that you can start getting better deals / rates when applying for any loans in the future.

smile
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: Loans like greenwoods and provident - 21st Jun 2012 7:37pm
Unlikely you will get a credit card if unemployed and if you did the opening credit limit wouldn't be 2k. IMO
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Loans like greenwoods and provident - 21st Jun 2012 8:07pm
if you've got a car , log book loan everyone is accepted , but tbh all companies like them and provident an greenwoods are a joke, don't know why anyone would touch them
© Wirral-Wikiwirral