Forums
Posted By: Elizabeth Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 2:10am
Has anyone used The Cake Lady in Bromborough for special occasion cakes? I want to get one made and would like to support a small business rather than using the likes of Sayers as usual
Posted By: j_demo Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 6:05am
sayers isn't exactly a big business though.
Posted By: saltytom Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 6:25am
Not very big with 158 shops, go with local it keeps a shop open.
Posted By: Tatey Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 6:27am
Elizabeth,

In answer to your question, no, I have not, but I like your idea to support a small business.
Posted By: Sallybear Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 6:35am
A friend of mine has started to make and sell cakes made from her home, they are amazing!! I will ask her if it's ok to pass on her details and Ill PM you later.
Posted By: reddragon Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 8:35am
there is a member on wiki who makes cakes check out "what do you all think >?" by monsterz4 found in general chat forum
Posted By: Nigel Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 8:44am
Originally Posted by jawide
sayers isn't exactly a big business though.

Wow,I would say Sayers is a major concern LOL!!! - mind you a one man band may be more expensive, everything boils down to COST these days.
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 5:09pm
hello i have started hun i have made quiet a few and they are cheap depending what you want smile i dont have a shop just little me in my house with 4 kids hahha.feel free to message me if you like
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 5:09pm
Originally Posted by reddragon
there is a member on wiki who makes cakes check out "what do you all think >?" by monsterz4 found in general chat forum

aww thankyou for thinking of me:)
Posted By: reddragon Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 5:13pm
yvw monster
Posted By: monsterz4 Re: Cakes - 19th Jun 2012 5:17pm
Originally Posted by reddragon
yvw monster

:))))))))
Posted By: Elizabeth Re: Cakes - 20th Jun 2012 11:47pm
Thanks for the replies, and Monsterz4 I spoke with my daughter today and she has already been and ordered the cake, so I'm sorry to not be using you for this one frown I did look at your pictures of all the cakes you've made though and you are certainly clever and very skilled at it. Good luck with your very own 'cottage industry' I hope you go on to become a millionaire from it smile
Posted By: Tatey Re: Cakes - 21st Jun 2012 8:15am
Originally Posted by monsterz4
hello i have started hun i have made quiet a few and they are cheap depending what you want smile i dont have a shop just little me in my house with 4 kids hahha.feel free to message me if you like

Is that quiet, as in whispering, or just a typo? hi
© Wirral-Wikiwirral