Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 2:14pm
Lots of kites! There seems to be a fair too.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 2:17pm
Jammy git!
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 2:28pm
The annual kite festival. Its alright for an hour or so but not the thing to go to year after year. Its usually on, on Saturday and Sunday if you can possibly handle that much excitement. laugh
Posted By: davew3 Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 2:48pm
if you go make sure you have your cold weather gear on as well your wet weather gear as it's flippin cold and flippin wet but worth a look.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 2:52pm
It's also blowing a hoolie, again! Or maybe still!!!
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 3:05pm
Gutterd I missed this
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 3:31pm
You have not missed it Sarah. Its on tomorrow too.

http://www.visitliverpool.com/whats-on/search/kites-over-the-mersey-wirral-kite-p44300
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 9th Jun 2012 3:56pm
Cheers kevin smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 10th Jun 2012 2:49pm
Some more pics for those who didn't make it.
Went to see this earlier. Interesting but boring after 3 mins!
Posted By: arwen444 Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 11th Jun 2012 9:21pm
i didnt think there was as much too see this year and i know they must have put a lot of time and effort into it but boring after five minutes and the commentary was barely audible sounded like he was just haveing a chat to his mate next to him.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Something big happening in New Brighton - 11th Jun 2012 9:37pm
Was shit. Why have those with the 'trippy/ surreal' kites aborted?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral