Forums
Posted By: PunchIt Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 1:12pm
Apparently someone has just slit their wrists in there. Anyone got the full story? It could just be gossip so I was just wondering.

This is my signature, only click of you like films and don't mind a little bad language http://bit.ly/JI5up9
Posted By: KevWill Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 1:36pm
Just been to sign off and the second floor was closed off and police outside, no one was allowed to say what had happened but watch the news !!!!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 1:50pm
This is total proof the systems broken, if its true that is.
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 1:51pm
that is so sad somebody to feel such desperation to do a thing like that
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 1:52pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
This is total proof the systems broken, if its true that is.

That's an incredible conclusion to jump to...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 2:09pm
Its kinda like the last place to turn to when you have nothing. The fact that someone see's no hope in the only place they can turn to and slits their wrists there means alot.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 2:16pm
exO, you look at things so differently to others. you always question what people have posted, iam not saying its a bad thing, your quite deep? i think. max
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 2:26pm
Do you have empathy exo?
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 2:35pm
Its kinda like the last place to turn to when you have nothing. The fact that someone see's no hope in the only place they can turn to and slits their wrists there means alot.
definately it says more than any words ever could ((
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 2:37pm
ex0 from the things you have posted lately on wiki i think you are one arrogant unfeeling creature...............just sayin.
Posted By: insanekitty Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 2:44pm
I think exO has some valid points and what would this place be like if we all just nodded along and agreed to everything
We are all different and we all have different points of view.

Go ex0
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 2:48pm
Originally Posted by insanekitty
I think exO has some valid points and what would this place be like if we all just nodded along and agreed to everything
We are all different and we all have different points of view.

Go ex0
live up to your name then dont you
Posted By: fizzbomb120 Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 3:12pm
[quote=Sanchez]Its kinda like the last place to turn to when you have nothing. The fact that someone see's no hope in the only place they can turn to and slits their wrists there means allot.[It isn't working Sanchez, Your right there. Read some of these stories. http://dwpexamination.org/forum/horror-stories/ ]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 3:18pm
lauralou, i think were worse for reacting. there only attention seeking with there comments. everyone knows how sad this news is, and when confirmed lets hope exo and kitty think on. max
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 3:35pm
There are three kinds of people in life right now

People with empathy, kind caring folk, full of positive energy.
People in the middle who will go with the strongest view point as long as they are ok at the end of the each day, no matter the butterfly effect it causes around the world, enegry levels are neutral.
People with no empathy, full of negative energy.
Posted By: lauralou2 Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 3:35pm
quite right max not worth wasting time on lets hope the poor soul is ok going to check wirral globe site see if theres any news there
Posted By: Madge Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 6:04pm
spot on

There are three kinds of people in life right now

People with empathy, kind caring folk, full of positive energy.
People in the middle who will go with the strongest view point as long as they are ok at the end of the each day, no matter the butterfly effect it causes around the world, enegry levels are neutral.
People with no empathy, full of negative energy.
Posted By: Lightning Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 6:52pm
my heart goes out to the guy,
i hope that them with negative remarks dont experience a close friend or member of family to take his/or hers own life.
am sure it would be a different story altogether.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 7:12pm
This is very sad. I hope the fella recovers and gets the help he needs. I also hope that the Jobcentre staff who witnessed this are ok.
Posted By: Bezzymate Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 9:02pm
Very sad for all involved.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 9:07pm
bezzy can you up date me at all, was this post true? max
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 9:09pm
I have not heard that the male is dead. Maybe the topic title needs editing?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 9:12pm
not a bad idea, perhaps it should be looked at. max
Posted By: rocks Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 17th May 2012 9:19pm
yes good point rude and very sad news!!!
Posted By: granny Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 18th May 2012 9:27pm
I really hope this hasn't turned out as bad as it sounds.
The depth that despair can hit is incalculable and nobody knows how another feels and the pains endured.

More so,my sadness for this person and others who have reached the bottom makes me feel as if I wamt to pick them up and say 'come on..it's going to be ok'. 'We'll all help you'.

We need to help each other to get through this terrible mess we are now in, it's going to be about for a long time. Yes Ex0, we shouldn't jump to conclusions but really one of the worst things for despair is lack of money to live on and NO hope, hence the high rise of suicides in Greece at the moment.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 18th May 2012 9:29pm
Lost my brother few years ago due to suicide,
Think it's so sad
When it hasn't happend to you people dont care
Nasty comments are not needed
Respect is!
Posted By: granny Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 18th May 2012 10:02pm
I'm sorry Sarah, so many people affected at such tragic times and you're so right. Nobody can fully understand any situation that they have not experienced, so yes, it's best not to make hurtful comments.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 18th May 2012 10:08pm
It's ok granny
Was ten years ago now but still hurts
Was my brother
My dad who is no longer with us had to go and identify him
Not
Nice for any man or woman to have to go and view there child
Some people are hard hearted and engage mouth before thinking of what the effects to it has on orther people
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 18th May 2012 10:19pm
Very true Sarah.
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 18th May 2012 10:23pm
Cheers rude
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 19th May 2012 8:14am
hear hear sarah, i was shocked at earlier posts with people with no feelings. max
Posted By: Sarah_ZR Re: Suicide in birkenhead job centre? - 19th May 2012 8:16am
Bloody disgrace it is max
© Wirral-Wikiwirral