Forums
Posted By: freddywho83 chirkway moreton - 10th May 2012 6:16pm
i have lived down here for about 8 months now and in my road theres a house what keeps on gettin raided by police iv seen armed response police raid it and everything as am new to the area i would like to no what these people are about can you help me why i have lived here i have seen all sorts of police adleast 20 odd times
Posted By: pokerchamp Re: chirkway moreton - 10th May 2012 6:27pm
dont think you should have put their address on here really!!!!!!just a thought!
Posted By: Sallybear Re: chirkway moreton - 10th May 2012 6:34pm
There are these community police people, say you are a concerned resident and ask for some advice maybe?
Posted By: freddywho83 Re: chirkway moreton - 10th May 2012 6:43pm
i have and they cant say for some reason
Posted By: Anonymous Re: chirkway moreton - 10th May 2012 7:17pm
why dont you ask the fella that lives there lol !!!! wink

not good to gossip if you ask me and at least youll get the answer straight from horses mouth so to say !!!

whatever happened to discretion eh lol ...
Posted By: j_demo Re: chirkway moreton - 10th May 2012 7:31pm
Originally Posted by adey2012
i have and they cant say for some reason

they can't say for A reason, the Data Protection Act (1998). also the Freedom of Information Act (2000) won't come into it because of it being a police matter.

i may or may not know what's going on but until anything's released in the media, nobody can say anything.
Posted By: freddywho83 Re: chirkway moreton - 11th May 2012 1:00am
well if u no whats goin on can you tell me so i no wether my wife or kids are safe
Posted By: j_demo Re: chirkway moreton - 11th May 2012 6:22am
i can't because of said laws that i mentioned.

i don't fancy risking my job.
Posted By: AR_One Re: chirkway moreton - 11th May 2012 7:35am
Try looking at the Police.uk website:

http://www.police.uk/overview/?q=Chirk%20Way,%20Birkenhead,%20Merseyside%20CH46,%20UK

It shows the crime in an area and you can zoom right into a street and generally work out what something might of been.

Good luck
Posted By: rossie Re: chirkway moreton - 11th May 2012 6:32pm
On the above website it shows the raids desribed as Anti Social.I think it is the kids who live there they have persacuted an elderly couple in an adjoining road, demanding money. One of the little charmers asked a 69 lady for a b..... job.
shame it is such a lovely area apart from this
© Wirral-Wikiwirral