Forums
Hi all and sorry if this is on the wrong forum. I have just had a look on the Wirral Council web site,regarding getting of my old mattress.Erics charge £20!! Any ideas guys..thanks
hi take it the tip
Posted By: JonRon Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 6:54pm
[Linked Image]

Eric will collect for £20.
Posted By: ASE71 Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 8:38pm
If I have an item of no value to me, or anybody else, and I no longer want it, I usually take said item to the Tip either in Bidston or West Kirby..... Its a no brainer really.

Fold it in half and shove it in the back of your/a friends car then drive to the tip.
Throw it in the street then phone the council and say someone has dumped a pissy mattress in the street
I only have a small car/small boot (BMW Roadster), no way a Queens size mattress will fit into that!!! Okay, blonde moment, will get a man with a van...
Originally Posted by Wiggi77
Throw it in the street then phone the council and say someone has dumped a pissy mattress in the street

Am laughing at that!!
and then people complain when the rates go up due to people throwing old mattresses out in the street and then the cage vehicles have to collect it
try to get it to your local tip
Posted By: JonRon Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 9:32pm
Originally Posted by twinklestar69
I only have a small car/small boot (BMW Roadster), no way a Queens size mattress will fit into that!!! Okay, blonde moment, will get a man with a van...

A double mattress will easy get in the back. Just choose a day when it's not raining.
lol
Posted By: JonRon Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 9:40pm
Originally Posted by gypsyjune
lol

Constructive.
Ok peeps thanks again man with a van shall be removing it for me!!!
Hi all and sorry if this is on the wrong forum. I have just had a look on the Wirral Council web site,regarding getting of my old mattress.Erics charge £20!! Any ideas guys..thanks

you might get a van and man cheaper than that, if not 20 quid it is seeyu
Originally Posted by JonRon
lol

Constructive.
it didn`t take you long did Alex ,i have got a little some thing for you look this up Narcisistic Personality Disoder it might help you grow up and understand your self a bit more lol
lol

Constructive.

Possible. Unlike your idea
Posted By: JonRon Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 9:58pm

Pardon me. £20 is nothing and a mattress will fit in the back of a BMW roadster, roof down (i.e. not raining). Pretty sure both my comments were more constructive than the 'lol' comment, unless of course 'lol' has some very constructive meanings?

Posted By: Wiggi77 Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 10:02pm

Pardon me. £20 is nothing and a mattress will fit in the back of a BMW roadster, roof down (i.e. not raining). Pretty sure both my comments were more constructive than the 'lol' comment, unless of course 'lol' has some very constructive meanings?

Pardoned
Posted By: Clive Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 11:13pm
£8 i will take it to the tip for you
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 11:17pm
Originally Posted by Willo
a queen size mattress will not fit in your car mate.
Posted By: shar215 Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 11:30pm
hi twinkle star ..ive got to take my christmas tree to the tip if your close ill take your mattress ..
Posted By: Clive Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 8th Jan 2012 11:48pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
wanna bet lol, i'll get any thing init ste
Originally Posted by shar215
hi twinkle star ..ive got to take my christmas tree to the tip if your close ill take your mattress ..
ahh my god your a nice person well done you smile
Willo your dead sound as well :)good for you
Posted By: MikeT Re: Advice needed to get rid of and old mattress - 9th Jan 2012 7:17am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Took a fridge to the tip in my (pre-BMW) Mini years ago grin
Ah thankyou, it has been taken away now...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral