Posted By: Mark Bebington High School, Bebington - 10th Jun 2007 9:43pm
School: Bebington High School
Street: Higher Bebington Road
Town: Bebington
County: Merseyside
Postcode: CH63 2PS

------
Was this your school?
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 11th Jun 2007 8:45pm
kerry my other half went there raftl
Posted By: LukeORourke Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th Jan 2008 3:13am
i went there from 2003-2005 and left because i was moving 2 oz and i had a good group of mates which i miss
Posted By: LukeORourke Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th Jan 2008 3:16am
Originally Posted by Lukeo25
i went there from 2003-2005 and left because i was moving 2 oz and i had a good group of mates which i miss

also the former head teacher was called Mr Burns grin which tickled me
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 6:19pm
mr burns, he was the head when i was there... the even funnier thing was he actually resembled mr burns from the simpsons somewhat

i went there 1995-2000
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 7:25pm
i went there 95-00 and was unfortunate enough to have mr fielding as teacher for a bit! did you know mr thompson the i.t teacher is dead?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 7:56pm
Even though I never went to that school, I've found a picture of the late Mr Thompson

Attached picture 5097951.JPG
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 8:14pm
oh dear oh dear!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 8:35pm
i never went to that school, then again, i didnt really go to school, but i found this pic. you know who you are raftl

Description: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Attached picture alan spotty.jpg
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 10:31pm
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
Even though I never went to that school, I've found a picture of the late Mr Thompson

brown bread lol - he was a decent teacher to be fair... mr feel-me-ding... had him for art with that lil scabby technician woman, cant remember her name - she used to wreck everyone's work tho lol... she did the same in cookery classes
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 10:32pm
haha @ that pic, now i remember u, alan
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 10:39pm
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
mr feel-me-ding...

PARDON! Sound like he gave you extra lessons.... bananalove

Yeah, gutted for that Alan lad who looks like a american geek whistle
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 28th Apr 2008 11:10pm
lol nah, there were many a rumour of things he'd allegedly done... only thing i was witness to was him patting ppl on the back side as a "joke" - not mine might i add
Posted By: LukeORourke Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 9:32am
well the new headteacher Brain Jordon is the biggest ****head in the history of the school i hated him so much, also if anyone remembers T Rodaway she was the biggest *****
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 4:44pm
rentaclown you are officially a cnut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
idiot
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 5:13pm
ha ha ha, nice pic long mong
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 5:35pm
its wrong innit?! tis ok, i know the wherabouts of photos of rentaclown in drag and as a teenager with a mullet and dressing like he wanted to be in dire straits! should i wreak vengence upon he? grin
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 6:18pm
Originally Posted by renault_longmong
should i wreak vengence upon he? grin

withthat
Posted By: dave_g Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 7:23pm
not his fault u were a geek!!! raftl
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 8:04pm
wasnt a geek, just looked like one! smile
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 9:15pm
geeeeeeeeeeeeeek
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 29th Apr 2008 9:22pm
oh do stop picking on me! grin besides, your bad 80's photos may have to come out! they look like ashes to ashes publicity shots!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 30th Apr 2008 10:50pm
yipee have altered your pic so nobody can tell who it is fish head

Attached picture alanfishead.jpg
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 1st May 2008 4:59pm
wow that is quite an improvement!
Posted By: SUExx Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th Feb 2009 6:33am
is the mr thompson that you say is dead , had he been there since the 70's and taught art,
Posted By: johnj Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 20th Feb 2009 11:32am
Hey Susan,

The Thompson that was there then, as i was, taught metalwork and had a motorbike fettish?? He was also about 12 foot nine tall or so it seemed back then?
Posted By: SUExx Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 20th Feb 2009 12:30pm
i think that we are talking about a differant teather as in the mid 70s the school was a all girls school and called beb sec for girls
Posted By: johnj Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 20th Feb 2009 12:39pm
Oh yeah, sorry, I was talking about cheggar?
Posted By: Rhoobarb Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 19th Oct 2009 9:55pm
Lurch the one who was well tall taught me. He did metalwork/woodwork etc.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 20th Oct 2009 1:40pm
Originally Posted by johnj
Oh yeah, sorry, I was talking about cheggar?

Mrs Ferguson who taught Chemisty up on the roof! The one you speak of though was demolished some years ago.
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 17th May 2010 7:57pm
i went to this school grin mr bann is the best teacher tease
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 17th May 2010 8:47pm
This thread should be left to rot in the abyss!
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 17th May 2010 8:47pm
wow didn't even notice the date on the last post! sorryyyyy tease
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 11:54am
I only meant so that feckin picture dissappears!!!!!
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 11:58am
Ooh well in that case, what conversation can i start... grin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 1:39pm
I went to Beb too. Also, I think you'll find Ms. Greg was the best EVER!
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 7:26pm
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash
Ooh well in that case, what conversation can i start... grin

Anything! pray
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 7:31pm
Originally Posted by Sir_longmong

Anything! pray

ermmm soooo how about them school photos hey? remember those? tease
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 7:41pm
apart from that!
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 7:44pm
grin
er...um...how about those, erm...
Posted By: GrandMasterFlash Re: Bebington High School, Bebington - 18th May 2010 9:06pm
this might help tease me at 16 without ever having a hair cut apparently!

Description: Good lord!!
Attached picture 49.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral