Forums
Posted By: MissGuided Wikipaedia: Timeline of British history - 26th Jul 2011 10:21am
I've just spent some time looking at his part of Wikipaedia. Very enlightening, especially when you realise that there is nothing new about what happens in the world today. People argue that its worse now than it ever was, but if you read trhough the 1970s you can see that (sorry for robbing MacMillan's words) we've never had it so good.

Wikipaedia Timeline of British History
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wikipaedia: Timeline of British history - 26th Jul 2011 11:53am
Good post missG, I've been reading a few books to do with this smile
Posted By: ex0__ Re: Wikipaedia: Timeline of British history - 26th Jul 2011 6:27pm
Dude it's 'wikipedia'.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wikipaedia: Timeline of British history - 26th Jul 2011 6:34pm
Good read wink
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wikipaedia: Timeline of British history - 26th Jul 2011 7:32pm
Originally Posted by ex0__
Dude it's 'wikipedia'

Forgive me Wiki member, for being under the false impression that the word 'encyclopaedia' was still in circulation. As usual it seems it has been treated to the dumming down of the English language, probably by those members of the colonies across the pond....

For reference

If languages didn't develop as technology grows, we would be very confused by all the different thingamajigs we had.

I'm am posting on my thingamajig whilst cooking my dinner in the thingamajig - hope I've got them the right way round raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wikipaedia: Timeline of British history - 26th Jul 2011 7:45pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
If languages didn't develop as technology grows, we would be very confused by all the different thingamajigs we had.

I'm am posting on my thingamajig whilst cooking my dinner in the thingamajig - hope I've got them the right way round raftl

Just make sure you don't use the thingymajig you make calls on in place of the thingymajig you use to whisk cake mix raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral