Forums
Posted By: cools Pooch perfect - 20th Feb 2021 10:29am
OMG. What a horrible and I think quite cruel show this is. Didn't purposely mean to watch this it came on after something else I'd watched and as I was busy just left it on. It was so stupid and as I say I think cruel that I got drawn in to watch what they were doing to those poor dogs. It was groomers who could get their Bischon Freiz dog looking the most perfect.
I do realise you have to keep their furry coats in check but do we have to go that far , I found it abit sickening .
I won't be watching it again , anybody else have an opinion on this awful show?
Posted By: cools Re: Pooch perfect - 20th Feb 2021 10:52am
Putting pictures on the dogs with dye, artistic but not on dogs please.

Attached picture IMG_1188.JPG
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Pooch perfect - 20th Feb 2021 11:37am
It is a terrible show.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Pooch perfect - 20th Feb 2021 2:29pm
It's just plain tacky... people should know how to look after their dogs, keep them clean, groom, avoid matting, have claws clipped if needed etc, for the welfare of the animal; using them as a decorative object, a canvas to be painted upon and embellished? No. It's quite possible the dogs don't mind, because they're receiving one-to-one attention and don't realise they're being turned into a multi-coloured powder puff, but I'd much rather they were just dogs and their essential dogginess was not interfered with. They're not toys.
Posted By: lincle Re: Pooch perfect - 24th Feb 2021 5:49pm
I agree with all the comments about this show but the dogs dont seem to mind to them its just another grooming session . To me its got absolutely no entertainment value at all & once its finished it should be just that, finished .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Pooch perfect - 31st May 2021 9:58am

Attached picture IMG_3736.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3737.JPG
Attached picture IMG_3738.JPG
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Pooch perfect - 31st May 2021 12:20pm
OMG, that husky dog is just not right.
Who are these people that do this?
Posted By: cools Re: Pooch perfect - 31st May 2021 5:08pm
Oh those are horrible especially the husky , had to look really hard because it looked so weird but I guess their fur is so thick. Shouldn’t be allowed . Very creepy...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral