Forums
Posted By: granny Leaving Neverland - 7th Mar 2019 9:15am
Anyone watch part 1, last night ?

Didn't intend to watch it as I hadn't made a mental note about the programme. Just about to go to bed, and flipped through the channels, so I decided to watch for a little while.

.... almost 2hrs later, the testimonies of these 2 boys (now men) were almost identical and the calculated actions surrounding these boys infatuation for Jackson, virtually dispelled any previous hopes I had about this 'musical genius' being wrongly accused.

The mothers of the boys, I think, were as much to blame and were spirited away on a fantasy of their own. Something that they inadvertently used their boys for, to achieve all the trappings of a particular lifestyle connected to Michael Jackson. Back in the 80's & 90's Who wouldn't have been impressed for such a super star to be visiting your home and playing with your kid, as in 'best friend' ?

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Leaving Neverland - 7th Mar 2019 2:12pm
I'm totally open minded on this one as I am with most of these historical cases. There is just far too much money/fame involved to say who is telling the truth and who isn't.

If Lisa Marie Presley or Debbie Rowe gave any indication of concern or suspicion then perhaps I would be a bit more suspicious.
Posted By: cools Re: Leaving Neverland - 7th Mar 2019 5:50pm
I found this quite uncomfortable to watch but will be watching second part tonight. Some of the footage shown with these young boys as they were then was quite strange. Good looking little boys who idolised him abe I guess as you say Granny extremely star struck as was their parents. One of the mums said after only really knowing Michael for a short while and actually leaving her seven year old boy with him fir a week he asked her to leave wade ( think that was the boys name ) with him for a year. She said no he's my little boy but we can share him. MJ replied well I always get what I want! Surely that would flag up as strange but she said it would help her little boy be one well known etc in show business. I loved MJ and love watching him and love his music but I think his interest and fascination with little boys was creepy and I think there must be truth in this but why bring it up now surely they should have said it all at his court case some years ago or where they paid off.
Posted By: Greenwood Re: Leaving Neverland - 7th Mar 2019 10:36pm
I watched some of it and it creeped me out. I think people were very naive back then - naive and starstruck. People are a lot more wary now. As for the parents... letting a grown man you didn't know (no matter how famous or plausible) have an unsupervised sleepover with your little boy? I think not...
Posted By: granny Re: Leaving Neverland - 8th Mar 2019 8:41am

Part 2 . There weren't so many intimate revelations divulged Greenwood , but without a doubt, the man was as guilty as hell. Those two guys are so screwed up but quite successful, due to their relationship with MJ.
Jackson basically bought the whole family, with gifts and houses, and loans that he then turned into a gift. They wanted for nothing, but he was buying them.

Both guys seem unable to forgive their mothers and I think the mums had a huge part to play.In the case of one, who would move a family from Australia to US, just to be near MJ , leaving your husband behind.. (who then committed suicide) ?

A very sad mix of deep emotional turmoil that has affected the lives of so many.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Leaving Neverland - 8th Mar 2019 11:11am
Originally Posted by granny
but without a doubt, the man was as guilty as hell.

Its easy to make a documentary that looks like that, however Wade Robson has made numerous statements over the years, not only do his statements contradict his own but more importantly they contradict his Mother's (Joy Robson), his Sister's (Chantal Robson) and McCaully's statements who were present in the same room (and bed) on some of the occasions that Wade talks about.

I haven't seen the documentary as yet to know if they provided a balanced viewpoint by including all of Wade's other statements. It is also interesting to see Wade and Jackson together even when they were considerably older, there is no sign of anything in the body language other than being comfortable in each other's presence.

I presume the documentary didn't include any statement from Brandi Jackson?

I know less about Safechuck.
Posted By: granny Re: Leaving Neverland - 8th Mar 2019 11:25am

I think you'd be better watching it, if you can. There is no way in which any of their allegations can be proven by either of them, and they know this. However, it might just bring to the surface more and including the accusations made by Corey Feldman that Hollywood is a paedophile network, .. allegations made at least a couple of years ago , in the public domain.
That wouldn't surprise me, and maybe this could lift the lid . If it does , then they have done the right thing for the safety of children.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Leaving Neverland - 8th Mar 2019 4:30pm
What is the link between Michael Jackson and Hollywood?
Posted By: granny Re: Leaving Neverland - 8th Mar 2019 5:07pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
What is the link between Michael Jackson and Hollywood?

Only the 'stars'.. Elizabeth Taylor , and all the others that were part of his life. They didn't all live in Hollywood and he had homes all over the place.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Leaving Neverland - 8th Mar 2019 8:18pm
Why has it taken so long for people to start looking at the twisted little weirdo for what he was ?
Posted By: granny Re: Leaving Neverland - 8th Mar 2019 10:07pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Why has it taken so long for people to start looking at the twisted little weirdo for what he was ?

Probably because he was a 'god' to so many people and they have been in denial. Most of them still are, and see this televised interview as simply a ploy to get money.
These two guys knew there were more kids involved, and how often he changed and swapped and many had the special treatment, and many stayed in his room and some grew into very weird people , and like these two guys, one with a good job in the film and entertainment industry and the other as a top choreographer , and like the Macaulay Culkin's and Corey Feldman 's , and possibly many given the first foot into the entertainment industry, like he promised these two guys(or their parents) from an early age , and therefore were not likely to jeopardise their luck.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral