Forums
Posted By: granny Who Do You Think You Are ? - 7th Oct 2017 3:31pm

Did anyone watch this week, Ruby Wax. Really an amazing story, of which she blamed her parents for her psychological problems. It did indeed turn out to be something very different.

Fascinating, heroic and sad .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b097mdh4/who-do-you-think-you-are-series-14-10-ruby-wax
Posted By: cools Re: Who Do You Think You Are ? - 7th Oct 2017 3:37pm
I watched it Granny it was quite sad but interesting. I don't really like her and I always thought she's crackers but now I know I feel Abit different about her. Looks like she has inherited a gene that seemed to run in her family.Her mother was beautiful wasn't she?
Posted By: granny Re: Who Do You Think You Are ? - 7th Oct 2017 4:58pm
Yes, her mother was beautiful. Such a shame, and as you say, Ruby wax always annoyed me with her hyper personality, but now we know better.
She was on the One Show a few days before it was shown. She said that what had turned up in her family history had helper her a lot.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Who Do You Think You Are ? - 8th Oct 2017 1:40am
Originally Posted by cools
I watched it Granny it was quite sad but interesting. I don't really like her and I always thought she's crackers but now I know I feel Abit different about her.

The last thing I thought that would happen after I watched this would be agreeing with you, I presumed it was just another career lagging attention seeking celebrity and indeed the start of the program started to re-enforce that, by the end I wholeheartedly agree with you.

On an aside, just look how other countries look after their buildings, we are doing something drastically wrong in the UK.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral