Forums
Posted By: cools Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 9:24am
Just wallowing in the dreamy eyes of Richard Gere and wishing I'd have been Jean the English girl he falls in love with. This one of my fave films and just thinking the world at war then but everybody making the best of things, looking out for each other unlike today and god knows what's going to happen in the future, oh well back to Richard.....
Posted By: granny Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 9:53am

What a good idea, I never watch TV in the mornings, particularly Sunday mornings. That could be a better option than clawing through emails that need answering or news updates that depress.

Enjoy, Cools .
Posted By: cools Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 9:58am
I don't usually sit down and watch a movie this time of day Granny but having just watched the so depressing news I was flicking through channels and this was on so decided to get away from real life for couple of hours.
Posted By: casper Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 9:59am
Sorry to burst your bubble cools, but most yanks returned home leaving their sweethearts with a pair of nylons and a bun in the oven. wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 10:51am
Watching a movie myself, while recovering from my gall bladder out on Thursday morning. Picked a weepy as that's the mood iam in and iam too sore to laugh at a comedy.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 11:03am
Did think you have been quiet ,GET WELL soon , I have my hubby off for 12 weeks after a recent op .
Posted By: granny Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 11:08am
Originally Posted by casper
Sorry to burst your bubble cools, but most yanks returned home leaving their sweethearts with a pair of nylons and a bun in the oven. wink

raftl Casper.

Posted By: granny Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 11:09am

Sorry you are suffering Lollipop. Get well soon.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 11:10am
Thankyou, this was sudden. Last weekend, pain from nowhere,A and E and it was all brought under control. Wed afternoon, started again, got took in, first down on Thursday morning, gall out with 15/20 stones in it. Too good of a life style apparently... Lol
Posted By: granny Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 11:15am
Not knowing much about gall bladder, but it sounds awful . Stay on that settee fro as long as it takes.
Posted By: cools Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 1:22pm
Oh poor you Lolli, get well soon x
Posted By: snowhite Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 3:12pm
Get well soon lollipop x
Posted By: snowhite Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 3:14pm
Originally Posted by casper
pmsl laffin
Posted By: cools Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 3:34pm
Casper you're just cruel, haha..the Yanks would call you a jeolous Limey lol..
Posted By: casper Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 5:51pm
Originally Posted by cools
Casper you're just cruel, haha..the Yanks would call you a jeolous Limey lol..

Sorry cools couldn't resist, signed a jealous limey, bloody Richard Gere indeed. wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Yanks - 24th Sep 2017 6:58pm
Thanks everyone, my parents left the Wirral at lunchtime, iam expecting them in the next hour, then I can be pampered !!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral