Forums
Posted By: fish5133 WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 9:25pm
Firstly: not had a tv set for the past 30 years so may be a bit behind the times

secondly: acknowledge getting older

thirdly: I appreciate a naked female body

however:

Have I missed some seismic shift in the entertainment world. TV has suddenly created millions of voyeurs. Poor old Mary Whitehouse turning in her grave.

I presume its shown after the watershed so does that mean its ok to walk naked around the streets after 9pm?

Cannot believe our nation has sunk so low.
Posted By: cools Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 9:38pm
Had to laugh at your title for this thread because that's about exactly what I thought when I watched it Fish ha. Only once that was enough but yes I just don't know how they're getting away with it. Really TV dregs not nice at all!!
Posted By: Dilly Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 9:42pm
Wow ! What have I missed, what time and what channel ? laffin
Posted By: cools Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 9:48pm
Well you're in luck Dilly it's on Channel 4 in 5 minutes time 11pm. Happy viewing, lol...
Posted By: Dilly Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 10:03pm
Originally Posted by cools
Well you're in luck Dilly it's on Channel 4 in 5 minutes time 11pm. Happy viewing, lol...

I wonder how many male wiki members have just switched to channel 4 smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 10:09pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Originally Posted by cools

I wonder how many male wiki members have just switched to channel 4 smile

All the sad ones , I would say
Posted By: cools Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 10:21pm
Don't worry Lolli doubt Dilly will watch much, it's so awful and gross...
Posted By: granny Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 10:22pm

Are you saying you have not had a TV for 30 yrs. therefore, you haven't watched TV for 30 yrs in your own home.?
Well, you shouldn't have bothered now. It's the biggest load of shite since TV was invented. Not even worth the electricity any longer apart from the odd documentary or wildlife programme.

I don't even know which channel or programme you are talking about. Lollipop obviously does though. laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 10:26pm
Yes Granny, I do.

Channel 4.....as cools has posted it just above me.
Posted By: venice Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 8th Aug 2017 10:44pm
I think TV is worth it for RT and Al Jazeera alone - and as you say, wildlife stuff .--- Oh, and the travel channel for 'Shed and Buried' a bike and car restoration prog that keeps OH out of my way for hours!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 9th Aug 2017 12:08am
Hi Granny. Its actually a tadge over 30 years. left home and rented a house which didn't have one, got married and missus was happy not having one. Kids grew up on video and dvds so they didn't feel too different at school.. Bit of a novelty when stay in hotels or caravans on holiday. As you say so much *rap on it. If there was something I really wanted to see .like a cup final or footy match I would just visit parents.
The internet took its place and that has plenty of *rap on it as well. At my current address I have 6 years worth of letters from TV Licensing threatening to take me to court for no TV licence. Not going to tell them as it helps keep Postman employed.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 9th Aug 2017 4:37pm
Even News At Ten are getting in on the naked action.
Posted By: Dilly Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 9th Aug 2017 4:43pm
Well I was put on a bum steer last night. I switched channel only to find 6 men with their todgers dangling, needless to say I sòon switched back smile
Posted By: cools Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 9th Aug 2017 6:09pm
Well Dilly you had to hang around abit, erm I'll rephrase that you had to wait abit the women came later. But honestly it's absolute garbage and Fish is right what has tv come to...
Posted By: Excoriator Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 9th Aug 2017 7:13pm
Isn't this the same as 'Reality TV'?

I've seen neither, but it is my understanding that Reality TV shows belted out by BBC and ITV are just screwing shows. Perhaps I've got it wrong though.
Posted By: Dilly Re: WTF OMG Naked Attraction - 9th Aug 2017 7:17pm
Originally Posted by Excoriator
Isn't this the same as 'Reality TV'?

I've seen neither, but it is my understanding that Reality TV shows belted out by BBC and ITV are just screwing shows. Perhaps I've got it wrong though.

You wrong ? Surely not Ex. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral