Forums
This six part mini series is of local interest as it was filmed in the historic church St Francis Xavier in Liverpool and local area.

It was written by Jimmy McGovern and Sean Bean plays the part of Fr Michael Kerrigan and it also features Anna Friel.

Sean shadowed the present priest of the church to learn how to say Mass and hear confessions and learn the worship rituals.

I think it will be interesting from many aspects and once more the Merseyside area is the focus for new drama.
Let's face it anything written by Jimmy McGovern is always great. I'll be watching it Pax for sure.
Don't think we will be watching it tonight. The 9pm slot is now billed as Planet Earth 11.
Broken on tonight Pax, bbc1 9 PM looks a good watch..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sean Bean in' Broken' starts 23/05/2017 BBC 1 9pm - 30th May 2017 7:41pm
At work cools, but have it recording.

Sean Bean whoooaaa!
I recorded it to see when I am back from Eastbourne. It was not shown in the South East so perhaps only in the North.
Was it good?
Can't believe anyone watched this when corrie was on the other side smile
I'll just say it was very good as Pax and Lolli have recorded it. It was hard to miss Corrie Dilly but watching that now.
This is so heavy, good but so depressing. What with all this going on with the terrorists and I'm watching this feel utterly flat and low.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Sean Bean in' Broken' starts 23/05/2017 BBC 1 9pm - 6th Jun 2017 10:36pm
Nights again....but watched last weeks.

Yes agreed!!! Hard to watch, I keep thinking while watching it, that it is really happening somewhere to some one.

Sad!! And desperate !!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral