Forums
Posted By: cools Little Boy Blue - 24th Apr 2017 5:58pm
This is going to be hard to watch tonight but I will be compelled to watch it. It was so upsetting at the time and even the advertising of this drama has had me in tears. Such a senseless killing of a little boy just going home from footy practice by a scumbag that was only 16 himself. What a waste of 2 lives really , although by all accounts Mercer has never shown any remorse for this. So so sad.
Posted By: granny Re: Little Boy Blue - 24th Apr 2017 7:40pm

Still thinking about it. Sometimes it's difficult to watch such programmes. Really not sure about this one.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Little Boy Blue - 24th Apr 2017 9:05pm
Aside from the tragic storyline ... this is not a high budget programme but in one hour of relatively low action it has out-classed all the soaps at the moment. Looks like a really good production and about time the soaps woke up and earned their kep instead of boasting how much they pay their actors.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Little Boy Blue - 25th Apr 2017 6:45am
Yes parts were quite hard to see but did give us a bit of an insight to things we only hear snippets of on the news. Sad to think these things are happening on our streets. Gang warfare amongst people so young still goes on in Liverpool, so glad it has never really crossed the river. Rip little blue boy.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Little Boy Blue - 25th Apr 2017 12:01pm
I felt compelled to watch this as well .I found it hard in places and thought that some scenes were a bit to personable to the family.. And felt ANGRY about the attitude of the parents of all the ... interviewed...There is a whole circle of there friends and family THAT DONT HAVE A CONSCIENCE .......Thought the acting was excellent ...
Posted By: Dilly Re: Little Boy Blue - 15th May 2017 5:26pm
Last episode tonight, it's been an excellent insight into the events around the killing of the innocent young lad. Now I'm looking forward to watching the 3 part docudrama on the Rotherham scandal. Starts tomorrow at 9 on BBC One.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Little Boy Blue - 15th May 2017 5:35pm
Emmerdale was running a similar plot about fear of violence if you are a witness.

Can't wait for tonight's episode of Little Boy Blue, lets hope there is plenty of retribution.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral