Forums
Posted By: cools TV rubbish - 30th Dec 2016 8:36pm
Does anybody else think the TV over Christmas has been absolute rubbish. Struggling to find anything decent to watch. Loved Harry Potter movies first even second time round but now they throw them on all the time like James Bond. Missed Downton Abbey this year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TV rubbish - 30th Dec 2016 9:14pm
Oh cools, couldn't agree more. But this Monday on ITV Halcyon, a new period drama. Not sure of time, but its supposed to fill the hole downton has left......apparently.
Posted By: starakita Re: TV rubbish - 30th Dec 2016 9:16pm
I'm watching Captain America the winter soldier,not seen this one.the one that was on last week the first Avenger noticed some of it was filmed round Stanley dock
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TV rubbish - 30th Dec 2016 9:29pm
Yeah iam watching it too star!! Not bad either
Posted By: cools Re: TV rubbish - 30th Dec 2016 9:30pm
Yes looking forward to that Lolli looks the sort of thing I like. Captain America and all those superheros not for me Star,am watching documentary Marigold on tour with Rosemary Shraeger Wayne sleep Bobby and Miriam in Japan. Find it quite amusing that Miriam one is funny.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TV rubbish - 30th Dec 2016 9:42pm
Seen a few cools, the ones in India.

How about death in paradise this Thursday??? A little bit of sunshine on these dark winter nights??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TV rubbish - 30th Dec 2016 9:48pm
Finally the winter soldier turns up star.... And he's having no messing!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: TV rubbish - 31st Dec 2016 1:37am
Christmas tele is always shite....

However 'Ethel and Ernest' was not only the best thing on TV at Christmas, but the entire year!!!
Posted By: cools Re: TV rubbish - 31st Dec 2016 8:50am
I watched that Rude and must admit loved it. Didn't think I would being animated but it was so good you forgot about that and they became real people.So informative as well took me right back, my second car was a red Triumph Herald which I loved called her Matilda. She would be worth a fortune now. Yes got to put that on the good list.
Posted By: starakita Re: TV rubbish - 31st Dec 2016 10:59am
Just found out Hachi a dog's tale is on channel four.Got the DVD but I'm recording it as I'm taking Misty out. Tissues at the ready for when I do watch it.
Posted By: cools Re: TV rubbish - 31st Dec 2016 1:17pm
Watched it once Star found it so sad as you say tissues needed, can't watch it again even though my fave man in it Richard Gere.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: TV rubbish - 31st Dec 2016 4:41pm
This Christmas I've watched rogue one, moan, assassin creed, passengers and boys from the blackstuff smile thanks to the apps on Xbox one
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TV rubbish - 1st Jan 2017 9:33pm
Finding it hard to follow sherlock???.....anyone else???
Posted By: granny Re: TV rubbish - 1st Jan 2017 10:24pm
Yes, very disjointed, but maybe a bit above our capabilities think I don't think she's dead anyway, she should have been spitting blood, and I think that other woman who shot her is her mother. Probably completely wrong but what does that matter.

What happened to The Durrell's ? I thought that was coming back, and enjoyed it although others might not have.

True to form Eastenders managed to hit the nail on the head again. Let's look forward to a happy new year, oh no Eastenders will put an end to that little misconception. Bloody awful !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TV rubbish - 1st Jan 2017 10:33pm
Ah!! A Durrell's fan??? Never missed it , loved it. Yes can't wait till its back.

Sherlock???? Not do sure, will look in again next week and yes granny I like your thinking, not dead/ mother.....or scatty Penelope in vicious.... Do you watch that???
© Wirral-Wikiwirral