Forums
Posted By: cools Downton Abbeyohoh - 8th Nov 2015 9:02pm
Oh the last one of this ,boohoo I will miss it!
Posted By: snowhite Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 8th Nov 2015 9:18pm
Me too Cools.Watching it now :)xx
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 8th Nov 2015 9:39pm
Originally Posted by cools
Oh the last one of this ,boohoo I will miss it!

Oh dear-- means I might have to talk to the wife now.
Posted By: granny Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 8th Nov 2015 11:19pm
Devastated it's finished. I can't believe it's been on for the last eight weeks.

There is one more at Christmas. So you might have a peaceful day Fish !

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 8th Nov 2015 11:38pm
Just this minute finished watching it. I had it recorded as I was on the phone to my mam. I cried, at all the lost love story lines in it though there was a wedding at the end.

Will look forward to the Christmas one.
Posted By: granny Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 8th Nov 2015 11:51pm
What do you think will happen to poor Edith ?

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 8th Nov 2015 11:59pm
Bertie's coming back for her of course! Well he better had I couldn't cope if he doesn't.

Its all so personnel granny, you know that!!! X
Posted By: granny Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 9th Nov 2015 12:13am
I think they will. His mother will drop dead and then the path is clear for them.

What will happen to Tom ? He's a nice guy with no one on the horizon. Maybe he and Edith could get it together ?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 9th Nov 2015 8:03am
Thought tom was packing some weight this series. Not sure about him, perhaps Mrs Patmore has been feeding him up on the sly, wink wink !!!
Posted By: cools Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 9th Nov 2015 8:08am
Yeah I thought Tom looked shall we say portly lollipop. I was abit disappointed with this one , expected more. Didn't realise they were putting a Christmas one on maybe then some of the ends will be tied up. I wanted to see Anna and Bates with their baby and poor Edith, she needs her man. Oh well Ant and Dec next week, a complete time shift..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 9th Nov 2015 8:43am
Cools your house runs like mine. Ant and DEC, Christmas and then poldark. Can't wait!!!
I want Mr Mosley and yeah one can't think of her name to get it on. She does all the sewing. Again I expected a bit more, but I really enjoyed it. Roll on Christmas.....
Posted By: snowhite Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 9th Nov 2015 11:48am
Roll on the Xmas one.
Really enjoyed watching Downtown Abbey last night ....
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 9th Nov 2015 4:12pm
Snap but was VERY dissappointed mary got a happy ending , maybe the Special one at Christmas will reveal more ....
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Downton Abbeyohoh - 9th Nov 2015 9:11pm
Originally Posted by granny
Devastated it's finished. I can't believe it's been on for the last eight weeks.

There is one more at Christmas. So you might have a peaceful day Fish !

Yes ----especially if I get her the box set-that should keep her quiet till new year.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral