Forums
Posted By: russell66 Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 12th Apr 2014 10:19pm
As the title of the thread, who is your favourite family on GOGGLEBOX ? We really like the posh couple who are always pissed, the Liverpool old couple are quite funny. CAN'T STAND the DOPE "JAY" in the Wirral family, has he ever said a word in the programme ? Just sits there with his big hairy head like a right blurt. He needs a firework up his ass.....
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 12th Apr 2014 10:32pm
Saw bits of this program, thought it a complete waste of time and money. I think it`s about as entertaining as watching people eat in McDonalds.
I do like the word "Blurt", thought it was only me who used it :-)
Posted By: Dilly Re: Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 12th Apr 2014 11:08pm
Mind numbing crap smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 12th Apr 2014 11:34pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Mind numbing crap smile
Mind numbing crap can be a good thing if 'balanced'. We all need to switch off...some read, some do yoga blah blah. It's the sheoples who absorb this shit readily who are the real concern for our society.
Posted By: rocks Re: Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 12th Apr 2014 11:54pm
i absolutely love the posh couple! so funny laugh
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 13th Apr 2014 3:32am
what you all on about?
Posted By: rocks Re: Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 13th Apr 2014 7:25am
its one of those tv progs you first think will be boringly crap but it ends up being quite funny, especially if youve watched the same tv progs as them
Posted By: Cobby Re: Who's your favourite on GOGGLEBOX - 13th Apr 2014 10:47am
Part of me feels quite sorry for Jay - can't help feeling the program has been edited to show him at his worst. For all we know he could well have been joining in, but C4 have decided it'd make better viewing for him to be portrayed as the "dope"! Some of the close-ups of him fiddling with his hair and looking vacant look very contrived to me
© Wirral-Wikiwirral