Forums
Posted By: Wench Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 25th Nov 2011 12:22am
I'm trying to remember the name of a film but it is driving me mad now.

It's a horror film, set in an underground station. There's a couple of girls and lads going to a party I think, but there's a creature in the bowels of the underground who has lots of surgical equipment and hacks people to bits. I seem to remember them being kept in a cage under water, with enough head room so that they don't drown.

If anyone knows what it is can they please let me know. It was a good film and I want to watch it again raftl

Thanks smile
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 25th Nov 2011 12:22am
creep
Yeah that's Creep.
I was in the uni library the other day, it was late, I looked behind me and there was no one else on the whole floor and first thing I thought was that film tease
Posted By: Colgo Re: Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 25th Nov 2011 12:28am
yep definitely CREEP
Posted By: Wench Re: Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 25th Nov 2011 12:36am
Thanks everyone thumbsup It's been annoying me for days raftl
Posted By: hoseman Re: Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 25th Nov 2011 12:51am
Ive got one!
It was a TV movie , poss 80`s called Friend Or Foe, based at the Hartenstein Hotel, Oosterbeek, Holland.
based on true events of british troops surrounded by Germans at the hotel which served as a command post and hospital. Been there a few times, brilliant place and set out in some rooms exactly as it was during the war!
Remember the film vividly but never been able to track it down.
Any help mucho appreciatedo!!

www.airbornemuseum.nl/language/en
Posted By: Wench Re: Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 25th Nov 2011 1:25am
Originally Posted by hoseman
Ive got one!
It was a TV movie , poss 80`s called Friend Or Foe, based at the Hartenstein Hotel, Oosterbeek, Holland.
based on true events of british troops surrounded by Germans at the hotel which served as a command post and hospital. Been there a few times, brilliant place and set out in some rooms exactly as it was during the war!

The only one I can think of about that is "A Bridge Too Far" but that was a film film, not a TV film think I know there's a book called Friend or Foe that was made into a TV film but I don't think it's that one.
Posted By: FiremanFil Re: Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 25th Nov 2011 1:38am
I am going to Arnhem in January, Wench. Google it (the film, that is). You get everything from google. My old sergeant-major was a Polish paratrooper who landed in Arnhem as a 17 year old. He is a legend. Got some great memories of swinging the lamp with him. :-) He passed away in 1986.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Does anyone know the title of the film?? - 26th Nov 2011 9:28am
Originally Posted by Wench
Originally Posted by hoseman
Ive got one!

The only one I can think of about that is "A Bridge Too Far" but that was a film film, not a TV film think I know there's a book called Friend or Foe that was made into a TV film but I don't think it's that one.

Not the bridge too far, thats Arnhem bridge, the one there now is not the original. My uncle was captured there and forced marched across germany to be a POW
© Wirral-Wikiwirral