Forums
Posted By: chev_chelios Haye vs harrison in 3d - 26th Oct 2010 2:15am
Should be an entertaining 5 min of boxing lol
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 26th Oct 2010 10:52am
This fight is a joke. Harrison was getting beat by Sprott on every score card then gets a lucky punch in the 12th and knocks Sprott out. And that was a really appalling fight neither fighter deserved a British title fight never mind World. This not long after Harrison winning the biggest bum competition in boxing, Prizefighter haha! Now Sprott has won the latest Prizefighter he is shouting for a World title fight, wouldn't suprise me if Haye fought Sprott next to avoid the Klitschko brothers.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 26th Oct 2010 11:26am
I like the young lad tyson fury,not many want to fight or spar with him.
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 27th Oct 2010 9:30am
Boxing is massivley corrupt. If you want to watch a combat sport i suggest getting involved in MMA.
Posted By: detsi Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 27th Oct 2010 9:42am
Originally Posted by stephen1972
I like the young lad tyson fury,not many want to fight or spar with him.

Haven't seen him for ages, where is he? Comes across as being too nice and lacking the killer instinct but I wouldn't like a dig from him crazy
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 27th Oct 2010 11:00am
Hes still around and undefeated hes got the british heavyweight belt.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 27th Oct 2010 11:51am
I think Tyson Fury is English heavyweight champion, he's not British heavyweight champion that belt belongs to Derek Chisora who will be fighting Wladimir Klitschko for the IBF & WBO titles on the 11th December. Tyson has a good strong punch but he lacks speed and I doubt he has the talent to cut it at top level, he won a fight where it was a dodgey points decision and alot of people had the other fighter winning on their score cards, but they had a re-match and Fury did win that fight outright. Fury is now mandatory challanger for the British heavyweight title so we will see how good he is against a decent fighter. Nathan Cleverly is probaly our best young up and coming prospect some people think he is the next Joe Calzaghe.
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 27th Oct 2010 11:58am
Thats the belt and he won battle of undefeated.that was his last fight. He wants chisora.
Posted By: davaw1 Re: Haye vs harrison in 3d - 27th Oct 2010 12:30pm
If Del-boy doesn't beat Klitschko he should get his shot.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral