Forums
Posted By: SoundLad Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 9th Sep 2009 9:49pm
Just watched this and it was 100% live yer and he got every lottery number right. Thats just mad roll on friday cause i wanna find out how he did it hahaha..
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 9th Sep 2009 9:50pm
What was it lol.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 10th Sep 2009 4:53pm
yes he got all the numbers right, aparantly.

Wasn't impressed with the way he did it though.

Would have been 100 times better if he wrote them down seconds before they were drawn.

Let us know how he did it on Friday
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 10th Sep 2009 5:05pm
Hmmmm, you rekon it was real? Did he do a ticket and get all 6 numbers??

smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 10th Sep 2009 5:22pm
Havent watched this yet. Taped it, looking forward to watching it tho
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 11th Sep 2009 10:45am
I have my theories on it.. As camera trickey is so easy to do.. They do split screen and blend it in so good that it looks like the balls are there live but there not a still image of the balls so who ever is by the balls can write the numbers quickly.. So when they are drawn another acomplice can write the numbers on the balls and when he finished the real image it back cause it can easilly be done as the camera man was very jiggerly.. happy
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 11th Sep 2009 11:31am
Aaah. Well all will be revealed!
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 11th Sep 2009 11:27pm
Well i was expecting the revealing to throw you off and it did.. He didnt really tell you how he did it.. He just showed clips of this that and the other its easy to trick people with trickery and i still believe it was that.. smile But at the end of the day its television i dont believe it for the second it was the number crap he did smile The machine is random 100% there is no way in amillion years he could of got the numbers with out knowing. But hey im open minded so each to there own and well done if he did pull it off 100% smile Wednesday's 8 minute live clip was good but the explanation wasnt good enough... smile Automatic writing?? I might try that next time i do the lottery laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 12th Sep 2009 1:19am
The lottery isnt transmitted live, its on a delay for obvious reasons. Iirc 123 get's the results before they are screened, and there is also a local-run (Liverpool) live updates system that also gets the results as they happen, and before the show is screened on air.

The possibility of getting the numbers seconds before the draw is screened is too high imho. I mean come on, you gotta question as to why its happening now there is a very basic way of getting the results moments before people see them on TV... think about what happens in November, it could be a lot harder to "predict" the results come November!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 12th Sep 2009 10:49am
Y? Whats happening in nov?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 12th Sep 2009 10:49am
Y? Whats happening in nov?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 12th Sep 2009 10:54am
DSO smile
Posted By: scoops Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 12th Sep 2009 12:41pm
If he'd had the numbers on display before the draw then I'd have believed him. As it was, his excuse was total balls. He couldn't show them because the BBC have exclusive rights to reveal the results? Ballcocks, he wasn't revealing the result just a prediction. There was nothing to stop him showing the numbers before the draw.
I call splitscreen fakery like soundlad smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 12th Sep 2009 1:17pm
Split screen, end of his career, what a pillock to try and pull such a cheap stunt.

As has been said elsewhere, if he showed the winning ticket as well it would have been more impressive.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 12th Sep 2009 7:30pm
www.stucktomysofa.com
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Derren Brown 9/9/9 Lottery thing - 14th Sep 2009 4:19pm
Originally Posted by scoops
If he'd had the numbers on display before the draw then I'd have believed him. As it was, his excuse was total balls. He couldn't show them because the BBC have exclusive rights to reveal the results? Ballcocks, he wasn't revealing the result just a prediction. There was nothing to stop him showing the numbers before the draw.
I call splitscreen fakery like soundlad smile

withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral