Forums
Posted By: MattLFC On The Buses - 6th Aug 2009 10:26am
Is back on... looks like its going to be a double bill every Saturday morning at 08:00 on ITV3, cos the TUTV planner has it scheduled for this Saturday (8th) and next Saturday (15th), two episodes each morning (with the first one repeated in the evening).

Fantastic stuff, they finished showing every episode from every series, plus the movies, a few weeks back, and I was gutted cos I have been loving it lol - they were showing it too often though, it ended up at 2 episiodes a day, they should have left it at 3 episodes a week as it started.

Its a sad sign of how crap TV is nowadays, but its been the best thing on TV this year!!

You heard it on Wiki first!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ghostly1 Re: On The Buses - 6th Aug 2009 11:21am
Did you know they filmed holiday on the buses (the movie) in North Wales? Prestatyn Pontins and Dyseth Waterfall are some of the many places you might recognise on it.
Posted By: bert1 Re: On The Buses - 6th Aug 2009 12:27pm
I hate you Butler......

Olive who plays Jacks wife, use to be a stripper in real life before she got that part.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: On The Buses - 6th Aug 2009 12:38pm
Do you mean Arthur? Jack's got taste in women loooool!

Best line has got to be...

Originally Posted by Arthur
Don't talk wet, you stupid great lump!

The way he speaks to Olive is just hilarious, tis like he's talkin to a workmate or summit heh.
Posted By: bert1 Re: On The Buses - 6th Aug 2009 1:03pm
Yes Arthur, its a long time.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: On The Buses - 6th Aug 2009 3:35pm
Originally Posted by ghostly1
Did you know they filmed holiday on the buses (the movie) in North Wales? Prestatyn Pontins and Dyseth Waterfall are some of the many places you might recognise on it.
and pontys hasnt really changed!! Parts are still the same. Interesting to see it in its heyday, the bar between the fun factory (ballroom) + the arcs looked really busy bak then!!
I especially liked the 'children crying in chalet.,' board- imagine that these days.
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: On The Buses - 6th Aug 2009 8:03pm
the little tea shop at dyserth waterfall looks exactly the same and has little picture of the crew in the window.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: On The Buses - 29th Oct 2009 6:28pm
Possibly a bit of a head-up for all ye OTB fans... Ive just been checking through the TopUp TV guide (its 15 days) and it looks like OTB may be showing 2-3 episodes every day at daytime hours again from the 4th November, like it did about 6 months ago. Last time it showed multiple episodes a day at daytime hours, it showed the entire 7 series... so here's hoping!

Lately, its only been showing on Saturday and Sunday in the very early hours so obviously being used as a filler.

smile
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: On The Buses - 29th Oct 2009 6:43pm
I've rumbled you Matt, your're a bloody closet pensioner.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: On The Buses - 29th Oct 2009 6:44pm
Yer, with me Rover 75, pipe and slippers, not to mention me werthers original, I have been called many times a pensioner in training haha!

grin
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: On The Buses - 29th Oct 2009 6:47pm
Right on, dude.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral