Forums
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Michael Jackson Memorial. - 7th Jul 2009 7:53pm
Did anyone watch it?

What an absolute legend.

im not really one for emotinal stuff but when his daughter spooke at the end i deffo had a few tears in my eyes.

theres no doubt about it that his legacey will live on forever!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Michael Jackson Memorial. - 7th Jul 2009 7:55pm
Caught the end of it... One hell of a send off happy
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Michael Jackson Memorial. - 7th Jul 2009 8:05pm
Didnt watch it, didnt really know it was on if im truthful, but did see part of it on ITV News, very moving.

As above, legend, in the true sense of the word.

I doubt anyone's death in the future, will have as big an impact on so many billions of people around the world.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Michael Jackson Memorial. - 7th Jul 2009 8:07pm
watched it from begining to end, found it emotioal as well when his daughter spoke.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Michael Jackson Memorial. - 7th Jul 2009 8:12pm
I still firmly believe he should have had a Mausoleum built and been kept in the style of Lenin... given how white his skin was, he would'nt have been too hard to preserve to look life-like, and it would have made him as contraversial in death, as he was in life.

The gold coffin did'nt really do it for me, not crazy enough.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Michael Jackson Memorial. - 7th Jul 2009 9:09pm
Yes., i been parked since 5pm. Thoroughly fantastic, fitting tribute. I especially enjoyed the reverand who repeated key parts three times.
Wow, what a girl- paris- so brave. And i feel so proud of the bgt lad- yiavash?. The whole tribute was fantastic, fitting, intimate and positive.
RIP Jacko x x x
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Michael Jackson Memorial. - 8th Jul 2009 10:35am
the bgt lad shaeen, his family must be so pround, getting that far on BGT and being spotted my michael himself. i know its not a nice way to doing it but the amount of music producer/record companys who must of been present last night, that lad will be a star.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral