Forums
Posted By: Shambo Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 12:46pm
Everyones favourite stupid, fat, chav racist Jade Goody has agreed to be a contestant on this years Indian version of Big Brother.... raftl

"Jade Goody will enter the Indian Big Brother house, reports The Sun.

The reality TV star, who was accused of bullying and making racist remarks to Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty in last year's Celebrity Big Brother, has flown out to Mumbai to prepare for a stint on Big Boss.

A source revealed: "Jade wasn't sure when she was first approached because she was worried about how the Indian housemates and public might react.

"She was really upset about everything that happened after the scandal last year. People in India were burning effigies of her in the street.

"But she really wants to clear her name and prove to everyone that she's not a racist."

Goody will allegedly earn £100,000 for taking part in Big Boss."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrotherintl/a122689/goody-to-enter-indian-big-brother.html
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 12:55pm
Once again, someone to get a shedload of money, when they dont deserve it.

I might run around the streets shouting racist terms, and Ill get paid £100,000

Someone deport her to Morocco or somewhere please
Posted By: jonah Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 1:03pm
just have the "thing" put down for the sake of all mankind
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 1:12pm
Tbf if she gets kicked to death live on television then thats an episode of Big Brother I might watch.

Attached picture Jade_Goody_perfume_Shilpa_Shetty.jpg
Attached picture Jadecard.jpg
Attached picture jadegoodyMM_450x350.jpg
Attached picture pigfacedgoody.jpg
Posted By: jonah Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 1:19pm
live stoning against a wall would be good..........
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 1:22pm
Worst thing about her...when she cries....her little stupid ugly pig nose goes all red.....and looks ridiculous..

PLEASE DIE IN A FIRE !!!
Posted By: jonah Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 1:24pm
that would be a waste of
1)fuel
2)matches
3)oxygen

Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 1:25pm
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Worst thing about her...when she cries....her little stupid ugly pig nose goes all red.....and looks ridiculous..

PLEASE DIE IN A FIRE !!!

withthat
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 2:49pm
i used to like jade but now i dont cuz the stupid racist bitch has my name lucky enough i dont look like her now i would want to be shot if i did mad
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 4:23pm
Originally Posted by jadeCere
i used to like jade but now i dont cuz the stupid racist bitch has my name lucky enough i dont look like her now i would want to be shot if i did mad

she's not racist atall, media hyp portaid her to be one, she to stupid to know what a racist is
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 4:29pm
haha
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 4:42pm
She's a disgusting bullying racist, and her racist mates. sick

[youtube]AcSyJR1JjYY[/youtube]
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 4:44pm
omg i hate the girl the rat she is
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 5:36pm
nah, she told it how it is, and how does that video make her a racist or a bully shambo ?
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 6:14pm
I can see she's a digusting bulying racist bacause I can see her shrieking at Shilpa "Poppadom or whatever her f*ckin name is" (sic) about an OXO cube. The culmination of a build up of tension perpetrated by Jade and her two skankin racist lackeys Danielle and Jo, because they couldn't make the effort to be civil and decided to single her out.

Dishonourable mentions should go to Jade's mother and oxygen thief boyfriend Jack as well.

Vermin.

[youtube]Zy_w-E7619g[/youtube] [youtube]u7sqAIPR50c[/youtube]
Posted By: Wench Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 6:23pm
Jade and people like her should NOT be allowed to breed!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 6:27pm
i can't say i care for the loud mouth prick, but she is not a racist, or a bully.
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 9:19pm
i feel the same sanchez
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 9:20pm
Maybe , maybe not...but she should die all the same.

Some people in life dont have the chances shes had, and in her situation, would have done something good with their lives.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 9:48pm
She might be an really annoying, fat, gobby thick as pigshit s*ag, and she should die horribly in a fire for being so, but I'm with Sanchez, shes not a but racist or a bully and as Sanchez said, the media has portraid her to be a bullying racist.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 10:38pm
tis right joe, what would you do craig if you had all of her chances in life ?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 10:43pm
Well mate, Id give a lot of money to charity for one, and Id also give some to family nd things.

Rest Id use to try and get me doing a bit of racing
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 14th Aug 2008 10:54pm
she doesnt deserve a penny she actually has... from a nobody to an over paid nobody just from her appearance on big brother years ago then all these silly little extras she gets to keep the cash flowing... 1 word, garbage.
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 15th Aug 2008 9:33am
id have said ugly
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 15th Aug 2008 10:40am
i jst dont like her and how big does her mouth have to be wen she opens it
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:33am
Big Brother star Goody has cancer

Reality TV star Jade Goody has been diagnosed with cervical cancer, her publicist has confirmed.

The 27-year-old had been appearing in an Indian version of Big Brother, called Bigg Boss.

Max Clifford told BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat Goody was "extremely upset and frightened and will be back as soon as they can get her on a plane".

Show producers confirmed Goody had left the house for "medical reasons". She is due to arrive back in the UK later.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7569616.stm
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 1:06pm
well as i personally dnt like the woman and its the best news iv herd so far, i still dnt wish this to happen to anyone never mind her its a horrible thing cancer iv seen alot of suffer and alot off ppl recover from it but iv also seen ppl deteriate very fast through cancer all you have to do is sit outside the Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology to see the affects it makes on people and peoples family but putting aside all my hate i ave for her i hope she getts better soon and makes a full recovery
Posted By: DavidB Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 1:44pm
Horrid person. We'll never hear the last of her 'Cancer Ordeal' now, it's another book and about 50 further appearances in celeb mags. It sounds harsh, and I don't really mean it, but it'd be a relief if she just got cancer of the mouth and went away.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 2:02pm
Originally Posted by Station
it'd be a relief if she just got cancer of the mouth and went away.

raftl

Originally Posted by Mondeo_Scott
well as i personally dnt like the woman and its the best news iv herd so far, i still dnt wish this to happen to anyone never mind her its a horrible thing cancer iv seen alot of suffer and alot off ppl recover from it but iv also seen ppl deteriate very fast through cancer

withthat
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 2:13pm
I agree with Scott - much how I dislike Jade Goody, I would wish cancer of any kind on anyone frown
Posted By: DavidB Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 5:56pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
I would wish cancer of any kind on anyone frown

That's a bit harsh! Is that everyone in the world, or just a select few you'd like to have die horribly? laugh
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 6:32pm
i know stuy, i'd wish you'd stop being a plain old tighty whitey smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 7:08pm
Originally Posted by Shambo
She's a disgusting bullying racist, and her racist mates. sick

[youtube]AcSyJR1JjYY[/youtube]

Fookin looool laugh
Thats one messed up bitch !

Thought i had a bad temper laugh

Whos the scouse bird at the end?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 7:12pm
shambo, i is gonna call you the video man!
You seem to find all good vids, hail the master bananalama
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 7:25pm
Originally Posted by Shambo
Big Brother star Goody has cancer

Reality TV star Jade Goody has been diagnosed with cervical cancer, her publicist has confirmed.

The 27-year-old had been appearing in an Indian version of Big Brother, called Bigg Boss.

Max Clifford told BBC Radio 1's Newsbeat Goody was "extremely upset and frightened and will be back as soon as they can get her on a plane".

Show producers confirmed Goody had left the house for "medical reasons". She is due to arrive back in the UK later.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7569616.stm

Jade, this ones for you wink

[youtube]SOLDytXVkTM[/youtube]

laugh
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 9:08pm
sombody bury this bitch already.. SHE doesnt deserve to be a Celebrity let alone a somebody..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 9:42pm
Originally Posted by Mondeo_Scott
well as i personally dnt like the woman and its the best news iv herd so far, i still dnt wish this to happen to anyone never mind her its a horrible thing cancer iv seen alot of suffer and alot off ppl recover from it but iv also seen ppl deteriate very fast through cancer all you have to do is sit outside the Clatterbridge Centre for Oncology to see the affects it makes on people and peoples family but putting aside all my hate i ave for her i hope she getts better soon and makes a full recovery

withstupid withthat
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 9:50pm
I dont wish cancer on anybody either but sersiosly the only reason i despise her is that she's made it to a somebody for goin on a Reality Television series im my eyes to make your self celebrity status work at it (i.e. Actor / actress) not shout and ball on telelvision ?? but seriously though hope she gets through the cancer business even though i still hate her smile
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 9:53pm
I hope she gets through th cancer...but suddenly has a life vison, a vision where she realises no-one likes or cares about her, and she decides to settle down quietly.

We are forgetting one thing tho, most of the publicity she gets is down to the Glamour mags that women read, especially if theres no-one worth writing about that week/month. It is they who should all die in a fire...cos end of th day..."No-one cares if that new celebrity from Tanzania has had a nosejob"
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:00pm
its karma people.
shes been racist to sheba and the gods have struck her with their rods bowdown
Posted By: Wheels Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:12pm
you gone all Earl Hickey on us? lol
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:13pm
Earl Hickery hehehe!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:15pm
Originally Posted by Totopop
its karma people.

lmfao raftl raftl laugh
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:18pm
Originally Posted by Totopop
its karma people.

we seen and herd it all fist guys and girlies sir totopop going all religous on us
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:19pm
hey man i aint religious, lol laugh
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:22pm
come on ste admit it its nothin to be ashamed of raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 19th Aug 2008 10:26pm
bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown bowdown laugh
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 20th Aug 2008 3:11pm
i agree with scott aswell even tho i dont like the girl
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 20th Aug 2008 3:20pm
Indian viewers to watch Jade Goody being diagnosed with cancer

Millions of Indian viewers will today be able to watch the moment when Jade Goody, the loud-mouthed British reality TV star, is told by her doctor that she is suffering from cervical cancer.

Goody, 27, received the diagnosis while appearing on Bigg Boss, the Indian version of Big Brother. After speaking to her consultant in the UK by telephone in the Diary Room, she reportedly burst into tears and told her housemates: "I have cancer".

There was some confusion about whether the Diary Room footage would be aired but a source at Endemol, the show's creators, said today that Goody had given her consent for it to be broadcast.

full story here...
http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article4563345.ece
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 20th Aug 2008 4:08pm
do u know what i feel sorry for her at the moment cause i had to go through it with me nan untill she died so just imagine what her kids would go through and now that wouldnt be nice cause they are oly young smile
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 20th Aug 2008 4:26pm
Jade Goody Being Told She Has Cancer

[youtube]qIWkY37LC64[/youtube]
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 20th Aug 2008 4:35pm
OMG I FEEL EVEN WORSE NOW FOR THE GIRL frown
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 20th Aug 2008 11:31pm
BTW, she admitted today that she knew she had cancer beforehand, and went on the indian Big Brother, NOT to show she isnt racist....but to get more money, as she is in debt !!!!

Money Grabbing Whore had us all Duped again...
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 20th Aug 2008 11:32pm
oh hell didnt know that like smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:59am
imo its was a con to win her fans back and to get more money i bet we will read it was a scare
Posted By: chiccy Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:11am
Originally Posted by jason24v6
imo its was a con to win her fans back and to get more money i bet we will read it was a scare
the thought had crossed my mind to i really hope this is not the case...!

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:19am
this time next year she will be one ov the most loved or hated in in england only time will tell
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:21am
Originally Posted by chiccy
Originally Posted by jason24v6
the thought had crossed my mind to i really hope this is not the case...!

lol, thats not very nice chiccy laugh

rrrrweow, tssss. [Linked Image]
Posted By: chiccy Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:31am
actually just re read what i put what i mean is i hope its not a publicity stunt not that i hope she has cancer, after a scare myself its not something to mess with
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:43am
i hope she has cancer

raftl This is the thread that just keeps on giving! raftl

*only joking chiccy*
Posted By: chiccy Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:45am
omg noooooooooo i never said that omg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:46am
actually just re read what i put what i mean is i hope its not a publicity stunt not that i hope she has cancer, after a scare myself its not something to mess with

i know what you meant chiccy wink
Posted By: chiccy Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:57am
phew.... right walking way now incase i get meself in more trouble ... lmao
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 11:59am
lol laugh
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 12:15pm
haha whats goin on in ere then
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 6:22pm
BTW, she admitted today that she knew she had cancer beforehand, and went on the indian Big Brother, NOT to show she isnt racist....but to get more money, as she is in debt !!!!

Money Grabbing Whore had us all Duped again...

NO, craig, she had been for test but they all proved negetive and she was in the clear. what you watched there was her getting told basically that the tests were wrong and that she did have cancer.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 6:36pm
ok, ok, maybe the cancer bit was wrong..

But she went on the Indian Big Brother cos shes in debt.
And cos she has no skills or talents to earn money in a real and proper way
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 8:52pm
yer but it aint her fault she is in debt
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 8:58pm
cancer or no cancer she is still clinging on to her 15 mins of fame! but i do hope she makes a recovery, cancer should be left to peadophiles and rapists
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:02pm
i agree wid u there mike but i think all she wants is atention all the time
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:09pm
but she has no talent! even her boobs are wonkey! she should just focus on staying out the papers and doing something with her life
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:13pm
well its goin to be heard doing that when she has been in in the bb house even if i had been in the bb house i wouldnt be able to cope
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:18pm
i hate bb!! lol
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:19pm
haha so do i, i only watched 3 of them and i havent watched the rest since
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:24pm
all i know of the new one is the blind scottish guy is extermely annoying even more so than jade goody!!!!
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:25pm
who mikey well me and me mum think he can see cuz he said to rex take that smerk off your face think
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:27pm
i just want to punch him and poke him in the eyes!!!! raftl his voice is sooooo annoying!
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:28pm
hahaha me 2 thats wen i watch it
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:32pm
haha so you do watch it!!! haha
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:33pm
not really like wen i can be assed i will
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:34pm
loser!!!!!!!! lol
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:35pm
no i aint
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:37pm
you watch bb!! lol raftl im sorry frown lol
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:38pm
Originally Posted by mike849
cancer or no cancer she is still clinging on to her 15 mins of fame! but i do hope she makes a recovery, cancer should be left to peadophiles and rapists

not that i am defending them in any way shape or form here, but those attributes are illness's too, treatment could be a better solution form them, like the electric chair raftl
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:39pm
mad mad NO I DONT ONLY WEN I'M BORED AND NOTHIN TO DO! mad
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:45pm

not that i am defending them in any way shape or form here, but those attributes are illness's too, treatment could be a better solution form them, like the electric chair raftl

what bout hanging?! raftl
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:49pm
jade goody is a big fat ugly pig. the end
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:49pm
dont know u know hun havent got a clue
Originally Posted by mike849

what bout hanging?! raftl
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:50pm
rentaclown can u keep out please were havin a disscusion lol oj
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:51pm
cant be a real discussion, nobody has said 'pig'
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:53pm
pigs too good gppd a word!! lol oj
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:53pm
i was joking hunnie we all know she looks like a pig
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:54pm
anyhoo people, up early tomorrow, try not to have jademares. g'night
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:55pm
i'm up at 8:30
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:56pm
i be in lairds an hour b4 that, how poo is that? mike gone quiet, when you home next you little fecker?
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 9:57pm
haha lol he aint a lil fecker
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:02pm
have you met him? lol
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:03pm
no why whats up wid the lad ?
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:05pm
nah he ok really. just having a laugh. he a mate of my idiot brother. panic ye not, a stalker he aint
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:06pm
ok how come ur bro is never online anymore
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:08pm
he gone camping in the rain in wales. hahahahahahaha
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:09pm
aww the poor lad
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:11pm
they got mains power hook up for their tent so they can watch tv, a fridge for the beer and a microwave, they should be ok
Posted By: BMW_Sparkie Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:11pm
Originally Posted by rentaclown100
he gone camping in the rain in wales. hahahahahahaha

haha serves him right the big long fool lol
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:12pm
hahha
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:13pm
tents dont normally have periscopes but if he stands up too quick...
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:14pm
lmao
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:17pm
ahem, I quote the term open form, pm's are for private discusion's smile
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:17pm
gonna check me facebook then go sleep, if you on there sparkie will tell you to do some work as usual, later u lot
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:18pm
tra mate
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:18pm
sorry mr sanchez. it wasnt me, it was jade and sparkie. hahahahahaha
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:20pm
no it werent u joined in we were actually talking about jade goody
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:24pm
Originally Posted by rentaclown100
sorry mr sanchez. it wasnt me, it was jade and sparkie. hahahahahaha

All is forgiven mr clown lol, any way, i aint no moderator, i just thought it was a good point to raise :), night all, im off to bed too
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 21st Aug 2008 10:25pm
tra hunnie xxxxx
Posted By: DavidB Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 12:06am
Jade gets cancer.
Who does she get to handle the press release?
Max Clifford.
Jesus, if going on Indian Big Brother wasn't the ultimate level at scraping the barrel (through which she has well and truly scraped through, there's fook all left of it), it's getting Mr I have no morals to handle such a 'sensitive' subject. Do one Jade Goody.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 12:25am
wouldnt wish cancer upon anyone, but good riddance to her
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 8:36am
its nice of rentaclown to think so highly of me!! haha hes as useless as jade goody!! only joking
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 8:59am
haha classic hunnie
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 9:06am
Jade gets cancer.
Max Clifford.
Jesus, if going on Indian Big Brother wasn't the ultimate level at scraping the barrel (through which she has well and truly scraped through, there's fook all left of it), it's getting Mr I have no morals to handle such a 'sensitive' subject. Do one Jade Goody.

jesus, the poor girl knows she has been out of order, imo not really that much, she has lay low for the past year and now she is trying to build bridges again, and all you guys can do is think about hanging her. If you ask me I belive every deserves a second chance and from I can see she genuinly has learned her lesson and is just trying to say sorry publicly.

any one who get's accused of being a racist by a hole contry, then goes there to make piece in my opinion has balls and commands respect.
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 9:08am
well just leave her alone now
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 9:17am
by all means carry on, I aint fond of her, but I think it's abit mean. smile
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 9:40am
can jade goody spell sorry?! raftl
Posted By: DavidB Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 9:56am
Originally Posted by Sanchez
any one who get's accused of being a racist by a hole contry, then goes there to make piece in my opinion has balls and commands respect.

She's run by Max Clifford, everything she does is because an arsehole of a press agent tells her to, and he's raking in millions off her back. Same with that vacuum of talent Kerry Katona. I can safely say in this day and age, we can not care about a certain group of people in society, and these two fall into that category. George Bush, Tony Blair, Kerry Katona, Jade Goody, etc I couldn't care if they die horribly, I really couldn't. wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 10:52am

She's run by Max Clifford, everything she does is because an arsehole of a press agent tells her to, and he's raking in millions off her back. Same with that vacuum of talent Kerry Katona. I can safely say in this day and age, we can not care about a certain group of people in society, and these two fall into that category. George Bush, Tony Blair, Kerry Katona, Jade Goody, etc I couldn't care if they die horribly, I really couldn't. wink

withstupid withthat clap clap clap
Posted By: mike849 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 11:29am

[/quote] She's run by Max Clifford, everything she does is because an arsehole of a press agent tells her to, and he's raking in millions off her back. Same with that vacuum of talent Kerry Katona. I can safely say in this day and age, we can not care about a certain group of people in society, and these two fall into that category. George Bush, Tony Blair, Kerry Katona, Jade Goody, etc I couldn't care if they die horribly, I really couldn't. wink [/quote]

you missed gordon brown!! raftl
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 12:28pm
right ur all bornig me now speakin about jade goody tease
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 22nd Aug 2008 1:57pm
Jade gets cancer.
Max Clifford.

jesus, the poor girl knows she has been out of order, imo not really that much, she has lay low for the past year and now she is trying to build bridges again, and all you guys can do is think about hanging her. If you ask me I belive every deserves a second chance and from I can see she genuinly has learned her lesson and is just trying to say sorry publicly.

nah, just means her bankroll has gotten smaller and is trying to get it back by licking arse lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 12:46am
cancer battler Jade Goody said last night she may never live to watch her two young sons grow up.
Big Brother’s Jade, 27, broke down and wept uncontrollably as she admitted: “I’m fighting for my life.”
She will undergo a hysterectomy next week after specialists said she would have DIED within three months without urgent treatment for her cervical cancer.

And although the disease has now been caught, shattered Jade still faces a terrifying battle.
Doctors told her on Thursday a large tumour in her womb may have spread to her blood stream — putting major organs such as her liver and kidneys at risk.
She said: “I’ve got no control over this disease and I’m bloody terrified. I am going to fight the damn thing every step of the way because I have two beautiful boys who are my world.
“But I have to be realistic and face the possibility that I might not live to see them grow up.

“I can’t face telling my boys because they are so young. They think mummy has a tummy ache.”

Jade bravely spoke yesterday for the first time since receiving the devastating news while appearing in the Indian version of Big Brother — called Bigg Boss — six days ago.

Early days ... Jade on BB3 in 2002

The usually bubbly star told of her agony when cruel critics accused her of a sham PUBLICITY STUNT.

And she revealed she was WRONGLY given the all-clear at first after being rushed to hospital just three weeks ago.

Jade said: “I’m sitting here desperately trying to come to terms with the fact that I might die, while people are out there accusing me of making my illness up.

“Call me a racist, call me a bigot, a chav, whatever — but don’t call me a liar over this.”

Jade, mum of Bobby, five, and Freddie, three, went on: “When I was first told how serious my cancer was, my first thought was for my boys. I sat there shaking, thinking, ‘How on earth can I explain this to my babies?’

“Then when I was told I needed an urgent hysterectomy, I broke down at the thought of never having more children. I have always longed for a baby girl.

“Then it hit me that some women get cancer and will never become mums. I realised I should be so thankful for my gorgeous sons and decided I was going to take this horrible disease on — and win.”

She went on: “I’m tortured by the fact people think this is a stunt.

‘ I will use all my strength to fight ’
“Since Big Brother my life has been fashioned by publicity. But no way would I want anyone to be in my shoes now. I have to try and brush that sort of stuff aside and concentrate on living and getting well again.”

Jade’s Harley Street consultant Ann Coxon said “This lady is battling to stay alive.
“She has serious second stage cancer and needs surgery as soon as possible. The cancer is in an advanced stage and was diagnosed in the nick of time. The bottom line is, if she’d stayed in India for the next three months, she wouldn’t be here.”
Jade went on: “I’m not proud of the way I behaved. But Shilpa gave me a big hug and I went straight into the house. I was really happy. But after two days I was called into the Diary Room.

“I was convinced there had been opposition to me being on the show and I would be asked to leave. If only it had been that simple.

“One of the producers told me my doctor had been calling the show and I had to ring him urgently. I was totally confused and thought ironically it was either a stunt by the programme or a hoax call.
“I told the producer to ring the doctor back and ask him personal questions such as ‘who was my consultant?’.”

When Jade was convinced it wasn’t a stunt, she spoke to her doctor.
She said: “The blood drained from me as my doctor said, ‘We have looked again at your biopsy, and there are severe abnormalities. You need to fly home immediately’. I looked at the phone in disbelief as he said, ‘You have cancer, Jade, it’s real and it’s serious’. I collapsed to the floor, thinking, ‘My boys. Oh my God, I’m going to die’.”

On Wednesday, back in the UK, Jade was told the cancer had spread.

She said: “My consultant said the cancer had got so big it filled half my womb. There was a chance it was in my bloodstream.

Sons ... Freddie, 3, and Bobby, 5

“She told me I’d need a hysterectomy, radiotherapy and chemotherapy. The biggest shock was when I asked what would have happened if I’d stayed in India for three months.

“Without hesitation she replied, ‘Jade, you would have died’. I’ve got to make a joke about it or I’ll go mad with the fear. If I go bald I’ll get a big tattoo on my head. And I refuse to question whether or not I will die. It’s not an option. I’ll fight with all my strength.”
Consultant Ann added: “Jade’s condition is so severe that if it had been left undiagnosed for a few more weeks it quite possibly would have become incurable. We hope it is curable. But this is as serious as it gets.”

Jade shockingly revealed that FOUR previous tests to detect cervical cancer revealed pre-cancerous cells in her womb — but she was given the all-clear.
She said: “Always the medics told me there was nothing to worry about. I feared I was becoming a hypochondriac.”

But then three weeks ago Jade collapsed at home.

Paramedics rushed the star to Princess Alexandra Hospital in Essex, where she stayed almost a week.

Jade recalled: “The doctors still insisted they couldn’t find anything wrong with me, so I insisted on an ultrasound scan. But nothing showed up.
“I just got on with my life. I thought about cancelling the Big Brother India trip. But they had offered me £100,000, which will go towards bringing up my kids. People think I’m a multi-millionaire from telly, which couldn’t be further from the truth.”
ex-love Jack Tweed, Jade said: “He, like my mum, didn’t know how to deal with it, but he has been amazingly supportive in his own quiet way.

“He has been at my side during all the hospital appointments and stroked my hair when I was having the MRI scans which, facing the awful Big C, meant so much. We are definitely not back together but it’s nice to have him around.
“My mind is an ocean of thoughts and plans about appreciating life and the things I’d like to do.

‘ I thought doc's call was a wind-up ’
“Bizarrely, I want to take the boys to a third world country to make them appreciate what they have.
“I’d like them to see how lucky they are to have so much compared to some.I’m so desperate to see them but I know I won’t be able to stop the tears flowing and they are both sensitive little boys and it will only distress them.
“At the end of the day I am going to bloody beat this thing because I’ve got two amazing kids to live for.
“And there’s no way I’m gonna let them down.”

Posted By: jonah Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 7:06am
it is so sad, i wouldnt wish cancer on my worst enemy, i watched my auntie deteriorate and die from cervical cancer that spread after she had been given the all clear.... so people can call her what they want, as i have in the past, but my thoughts are with her for a full recovery.
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 12:48pm
with you on that mate. no person should have to go through that. jade may be an ugly pig but deserves to live. sorry about your aunt, must have been awful for you and yours
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 12:50pm
withthat popcorn
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 8:31pm
you know what jonah i agree wid you there hunnie cuz i went through the same wid me nan
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 8:50pm
The first thing I'd want to do if I discovered I had cervical cancer is "take my kids to a third world country". This woman is not from earth. I think if I received that news I'd be hiding under a very big duvet, counting the days to having my reproductive organs whipped out!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 8:55pm
My Mum had a hysterectomy following complications, thankfully all is ok now laugh

No-one deserevs cancer, but some people go about it in different ways. Lets Compare Jade Goody, to Patrick Swayze. Patrick was told he only had weeks to live, but hes fought it, Quietly, out of the Public Limelight. Why? Cos its not something to gain publicity from.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 8:59pm
I guess this is how Jade Goody handles cancer - like she handles everything else - with a publicist holding her hand. Maybe we should be demonising Max Clifford instead. Maybe he should disappear and become part of a motorway bridge support somewhere...(what an evil thought! devil )
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:02pm
Good Idea, but if he took her with him, wed be rid of 2 annoying people
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:04pm
My Mum had a hysterectomy following complications, thankfully all is ok now laugh

No-one deserevs cancer, but some people go about it in different ways. Lets Compare Jade Goody, to Patrick Swayze. Patrick was told he only had weeks to live, but hes fought it, Quietly, out of the Public Limelight. Why? Cos its not something to gain publicity from.

good point there bud wink
Posted By: Wench Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:06pm
Never thought I'd say it, but I actually feel for her. I was in the same situation but I'd not had any children. I had the hystericalectomy and I've never looked back! Yes, I have days when the sight of a pregnant woman or woman with a baby makes me cry myself to sleep, but I'd rather be alive than have kids and leave someone to explain "where Mummy has gone".

I didn't tell a soul about my diagnosis - my Mum only found out the day of the operation when the Consultant told me that the Radiologist would be round to see me. She went ballistic with me, but understood that that was how I coped with it.

Guess what I'm trying to say is, we all cope with stuff differently. It's easy to say "I'd do it differently" or that one person's way of coping is wrong, but until you find yourself in that exact position, you just never know!

If I'd had children and there was a chance I may not survive to see them become adults, if there was a chance of me making enough money to get them through the start of their adult lives, then I'd probably have done it.

Yes, she may have gone about it the wrong way, but I can see her reasoning.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:08pm
Good Idea, but if he took her with him, wed be rid of 2 annoying people

Have they finished pissin' about with the Avonmouth bridge on the M5 yet? Might be a pillar there with his name on it.

I still don't understand why she would decide to fly to India anyway despite particular tests - unless she was expecting to be given some harsh news. I can't get my head around it and maybe I should give up trying.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:12pm
PJ That is quite an admission - amazing what you find out about ppl. I just can't rap my head around the idea of having a life-threatening condition. I had a strange breasty thing about a year ago but saw Mr El-Syed at Clatters and he gave me an all clear. I think at the time I coped by pretending it was happening to someone else - like I was watching a documentary.
Posted By: Wench Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:22pm
It's not very often I talk about it, it's history now and I'm still here to annoy the sh!t out of people raftl

I know what you mean about pretending it was happening to someone else - it makes it so much easier somehow. They're very good at the Breast Clinic, I got my all clear from there after a similar scare. I cried outside with relief, as did my Mum.

Even the thought of it being bad news is sometimes enough to give some people a new outlook on life. None of us should take it for granted as you just never know when your batteries are gonna run out.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:25pm
Yeah I think I cried when I got back in the car. i'd whip em off though if they did cause me trouble. I could live without me chesty fat bags lol
Posted By: Wench Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 9:32pm
I don't think I could live without my bangers raftl they're only 6yrs old! Had them reduced from a 47FF to a...........anyway, that's well offtopic and a complete whole other thread in a different forum raftl

Safe to say, we're holding onto our bangers for the foreseeable future with glee!!! party
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 10:27pm
Holding bangers - yes but not in public - kinda reminds me of when you get an itchy tit at a bus stop...the agony.
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 10:28pm
oh i just itch mine i dont give 2 f***s yano
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 10:50pm
Well I try to surreptitiously use my elbow.
Hey look - surreptitious has the word tit in in lol
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 10:51pm
lmao ur mad hunnie
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 10:54pm
And on that note I think I had better go to bed. I have hard strenuous thinking to do tomorrow - oh hold on no - the boss is off *punching the air*

sleep
Posted By: jadeCere Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 10:54pm
haha well speak soon hunnie tra xxxx
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 25th Aug 2008 11:29pm

TEARFUL Jade Goody has revealed she has been spurred by her cancer hell to visit her estranged dad’s grave for the first time.
The terrified Big Brother star, 27 — who shunned the junkie’s funeral two years ago — also vowed to see her two estranged brothers.
Last night Jade was recovering at home from the first operation after learning she has cervical cancer.

The shattered mum of two will have her womb removed this week.
And she said how she had a “bizarre” reaction to being told she had the disease while in Big Brother in India.
She said: “I suddenly felt a desperate urge to make amends for all the traumas in my life and wanted to see my estranged brothers and finally visit my dad’s grave.”

Her ex-con father Andrew, who died of an overdose, is buried in Forest Gate, East London.

A source said of Jade’s exploratory op under general anaesthetic on Saturday: “The surgeons had to find out how far the cancer has spread.

"Things are moving very quickly — the hysterectomy will be later this week.”
Jade’s sons Bobby, five, and Freddy, three, are staying with her mum Jackiey while the reality TV star comes to terms with battling the disease.

The source said: “Jade is OK but she does not want to inflict anything on the boys.”

Jade faces yet more trauma next week — when her on-off boyfriend Jack Tweed is sentenced for ABH
Posted By: Shambo Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 26th Aug 2008 12:48am
WOW PaganJay, thats quite an admission. Thank you for your frank insight. omg smile
I'm still finding it difficult to empathise or sympathise with our Jade tho.
Did she suspect that this diagnosis was going to come through whilst she was back in the media spotlight for arguably the last time? think
Posted By: jonah Re: Jade Goody to enter Indian Big Brother - 26th Aug 2008 1:21am
i dont really think it matters, the fact is she has cancer which is a horrible ilness to have, weather u like the person or not, its mentally and physically debilitating, i sat at my aunties bedside and watched her slide away, doing my best to keep her comfortable, and make her time as nice as possible... like i said before, she had cervical cancer, had her womb removed and was given the all clear, to be told "oh, its come back", at which point my auntie was so tired, she had no more fight left,and ended up ridled with the disease, in a coma like state, unable to do anything for herself.... i was 23, 10 years ago when this happened and it still tears me apart to think about it now, i can still see it clear as day.... so jade may be a pain in the arse, but i really dont think even she would do this for dramatic effect/publicity.... she was called by her doctor as it was imperitive she get back to get treatment, otherwise it would be too late, and she would be dead within months..... 3 months(she was told) is a "guess" it could be longer, but if its agressive it could be significantly less, my auntie was told she had at least 6 months to live.... she was dead within 3..... i really pity the poor girl and just hope and pray for her AND especially her poor kids, they have caught this in time... sorry to ramble on...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral