Forums
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL dr who - 28th Jun 2008 7:50pm
anyone see doctor who? how will i last the week!
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: dr who - 28th Jun 2008 7:51pm
yes i saw it

hmmm. this is also in the wrong section
Posted By: MGCraig Re: dr who - 28th Jun 2008 7:56pm
Yup I watched....over 40 Years and a Dalek got him!!

Rumours hes not leaving the show tho...so dunno whats happening.

Also, it wont be returning next year, taking a year out
Posted By: chiccy Re: dr who - 28th Jun 2008 8:18pm
i watched it, my 5 yr old has suddenly developed a liking to him so i have been out allllll day buying him darleks an figures!!!!

he loved tonghts xx
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: dr who - 28th Jun 2008 8:20pm
3 episodes next year.word is they have already done 1 episode in a graveyard with the cybermen!have seen bits!maybe x.mass episode? had david tennent in it!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: dr who - 28th Jun 2008 9:40pm
Meh...current Cybermen arent a patch on te old ones....

Used to be obsessed with the older series, Ill still watch new series, but Im Indifferent to it. Dont think David Tennant is a patch on Christopher Eccleston to be honest
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: dr who - 5th Jul 2008 7:02pm
what an episode? what a plot? what a end? as thay would say about ace rimmer? what a guy!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: dr who - 5th Jul 2008 7:38pm
Smoke me a Clipper, Ill be back for Breakfast???

They could have had a bit more of davros in that I thought, and I dunno if Im the only one, but the ending they gave to Rose Tyler seemed to be a bit...Poor.

Its safe to say Donna and Martha havent been as good companions as Rose was, but spose thats a bit biased, as she was the "First"
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: dr who - 5th Jul 2008 7:51pm
have you seen too many yachts come in today? as in clipper?
its smoke me a kipper! as to the above could not agree more!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: dr who - 5th Jul 2008 7:56pm
It was a mix between the original, and the skit, as in

Stoke Me A Clipper mwuhahahahahaha
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: dr who - 5th Jul 2008 8:14pm
just had one of them western moments! complete with tumble weed passing me!anyway looks good for x-mas with the cybermen back and all this talk about david morissey taken over from the doc!
anyway whats your best monster and why? and what do you think of torchwood?
Posted By: MGCraig Re: dr who - 5th Jul 2008 9:11pm
Havent given Torchwood the time of Day, seems like a Russel T Davies Cliche overload...

My Fave "monsters" were always the Cybermen, until they decided to butcher them in this series, so its gona have to be my second fave, The Daleks.

They used to seem scarier back when I was younger tho, which is a disappointment. Think Im just getting a bit old I think
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: dr who - 6th Jul 2008 6:05pm
i liked the master old and john simms.thay both played the parts well! my best doctor was tom baker he was very funny and got the best monsters as the doc! who is your best doctor?

Posted By: MGCraig Re: dr who - 6th Jul 2008 6:59pm
Always Liked Tom Baker, and Jon Pertwee, but my real fave was Peter Davidson...

Colin Baker was terrible tho...
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: dr who - 6th Jul 2008 8:46pm
only thing that got up my nose more than colin baker was perry! she was so dumb she made colin baker look good!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral