Forums
Posted By: Mark Christmas TV - Whats on - 16th Dec 2007 9:13pm
Decided to start this one off so we can find
any decent programs over Christmas and new year.

So my First one will be this as its handy to post.

Doctor Who On: BBC 1
Tue 25th December Time: 18:50 to 20:00

Voyage of the Damned. Special Episode 4.
When disaster hits the Titanic, the Doctor uncovers a threat to the whole human race. Battling alongside aliens, saboteurs, robot Angels and a new friend called Astrid, can he stop the Christmas inferno?

Starring: David Tennant, Kylie Minogue, Geoffrey Palmer, George Costigan, Gary O'Brien, Russell Tovey

And also a switch over notification ?
The Queens Speach
On: BBC 1 25th December Time: 15:00 to 15:10 (10 minutes long)

Her Majesty the Queen's Christmas message to the people.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Christmas TV - Whats on - 16th Dec 2007 9:27pm
I dont think anyone will forget about Doctor Who, anyone who has watched BBC One or Two lately will have seen the countless normal and feature legnth trailers they have been showing.

I saw one yesterday and it was like 2 minutes long. Its even being shown in Cinema's!!!

I wonder if they will release it onto the iPlayer?

Christmas TV is basically boring, I hate the way a lot of my favourite normal programmes get shunted for boring movies and crap, I am already starting to build a nice collection of TV programmes via the iPlayer and UK Nova to watch over the "festive" season looool!

Usually, the main channels are poo at Christmas apart from the odd programme like the soaps and Doctor Who lol, its the pay channels like UK Gold and UK Drama where all the quality is, having said that its like that at weekends too, who watches the crap on BBC1 on a Sunday when they have things like OFAH, LOTSW, Porridge and Top Gear on the likes UKTV channels hehe!

I remember when BBC1 showed the premiere of Jurrasic Park on either Christmas Eve or New Years Eve, that was the last movie I bothered to watch during a festive season lmao!!
Posted By: Mark Re: Christmas TV - Whats on - 16th Dec 2007 9:58pm
Yeh the listings look crap to be honest
and IMO Doctor who is the Christmas day biggy for BBC1

I haven't seen any Real Christmas Classics yet but i haven't
looked hard enough.
Posted By: chiccy Re: Christmas TV - Whats on - 16th Dec 2007 10:12pm
r they showing the snow man this year??
Posted By: Mark Re: Christmas TV - Whats on - 16th Dec 2007 10:20pm
The Snowman
On: Channel 4
Monday 24th December 2007
Time: 13:50 to 14:25

Channel 4's most celebrated animation is this classic story from Raymond Briggs. It's Christmas Eve and a little boy decides to make a snowman. During the night, he comes to life and whisks the boy off to the North Pole for a meeting with a Very Important Person.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Christmas TV - Whats on - 16th Dec 2007 10:23pm
yep christmas eve laugh
Posted By: chiccy Re: Christmas TV - Whats on - 16th Dec 2007 10:28pm
oooooooooooyay the boys will lovvvvvvvvvvve that....omg i cant waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait till xmas !!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral