Forums
Posted By: scoop LOST tv series - 15th Aug 2005 1:09pm
What a barmy show!!

Im kinda "lost" for words as to what to say about it. Its a bit like bullseye.............

What are your views and opinions on it. I think its both fantastic,yet irritatingly innacurrate and crap at the same time. Its up to like the 3rd episode now i think but on channel 4 only 2 have shown.Wednesday night its on after the watershed(now that BB has finished its probably on at 9 but dont quote me)

Its on E4 too and u get first look at the next episode on E4+1 bla bla bla

Basically,its about a plane that crashes on a tropical island and the survivors are "lost" as the title suggests. How are they going to get off. Well it wouldnt be a TV series if it isnt gonna take em forever.

the innacuracies are funny as hell.

Plane breaks up at mega altitude yet the main fuselage has a relatively tame crash into the ground and people survive.astonishing

The jet engines still run after such a crash.This would just never happen due to the safety features of a plane.(kinda like SRS on a car,intead of deploying airbags a locator beacon is activated,fuel supply is isolated and engines are stopped amongst other things)JET ENGINES WIND DOWN OVER A RELATIVELY SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (tornado fighters take 30 seconds for the blades to come to a stop)

A radio transmission has been going on the island for 16 years non stop on a desert island. Where is it getting its power from???

Views and opinions please
Posted By: Sanchez Re: LOST tv series - 15th Aug 2005 11:24pm
well done scoop, you have manage to watch a progame and rip it to piece s, its a fantasy thing, thats there to enjoy. what did you make of lord of the rings scoop. tell me this one, how in gods name did poppie get so strong off eating spinnage, ive eaten it loads of times and never gained super powers.
Posted By: scoop Re: LOST tv series - 16th Aug 2005 12:19am
I aint ripped it to bits. TBH im hooked on da shit, but I just shake my head in dissapointment as they mess up again and again. Im sure a lot of viewers think this while watching it. Yes its spectacular and all that but it could be at least half good at doing its job.

Polar bears on a tropical island also??????? theyd die of heat stroke in minutes (altho rumour has it these are no ordinary polar bears, Genetically modded ones apparently)
Posted By: Sanchez Re: LOST tv series - 16th Aug 2005 12:52am
hmmmm, interesting
Posted By: Neon-O Re: LOST tv series - 17th Aug 2005 12:37pm
raftl

Sanchez you got me pissin myself laughin at that .... A great reply to Scoops opinions heheh. thumbsup
Posted By: AL Re: LOST tv series - 17th Aug 2005 12:55pm
Well the fourth episode is on E4 tonight at 11pm ill be there Scoop your like the bonus DVD you get with every new film no one watches cause it will spoil the magic of the film!
Posted By: aceritz Re: LOST tv series - 17th Aug 2005 12:56pm
scoop, go away and play with little pictures
Posted By: Sanchez Re: LOST tv series - 17th Aug 2005 4:09pm
al, what can i say, pmsl.
Posted By: AL Re: LOST tv series - 18th Aug 2005 1:14am
Another fanastic episode tonight loved it great want more!
Posted By: Neon-O Re: LOST tv series - 18th Aug 2005 4:14am
i missed tonights one ... was too busy out on the piss heheh :cheers:
Posted By: scoop Re: LOST tv series - 1st Sep 2005 7:35pm
Another mint episode last night. It just gets better and better and you get even more intruiged (sp)

Startin to get all the episodes now (legally of course)
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: LOST tv series - 2nd Sep 2005 12:55am
i have every single episode on dvd and all the episodes to come on dvd if any one interested they are from the states
Posted By: scoop Re: LOST tv series - 24th Sep 2005 8:18pm
[Linked Image]

Riskay???? LOL

Awesome program,watchin the last 2 episodes 2nite, watched 2 episodes each night for the pat 2 weeks basically. Sweet as ****, im gettin the book to keep me entertained on excersize next month
Posted By: scoop Re: LOST tv series - 18th May 2006 12:59pm
anyone been keeping up with this. I watched episode 21 last night (of series 2) and am watchin ep 22 tonight, i think theres only 2 episodes left this season and its fantastic,this couls go on for years and i hope it does,altho it'll take years to find out WTF is goin on,if they solved it all tomorrow id be happy but then what am i gonna watch after that,its the only good thing on (american) TV
Posted By: scoop Re: LOST tv series - 28th May 2006 5:18pm
2nd series over and the lst episode 2hr special was absolutely incredible,season 3 out in october (in the US)
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: LOST tv series - 31st May 2006 8:14pm
Watched end off series 2 a few nights ago, immense but loadsa cliffhangers nice to clear a few things up tho.
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: LOST tv series - 8th Jun 2006 8:28pm
i'm hooked on the crap too! werwen't sure whether they were making a third but if they are can't wait see it! lots of good things to watch out for though i must say the season finale wasn't as good as the first one, spent ages thinking about what would happen to walt,etc. i really must get out more! lol
Posted By: scoop Re: LOST tv series - 9th Jun 2006 12:07pm
of course theyre making a third,its out in october (in america of course) theyre not that far into season 2 on C4 are they?

i cant wait til oct
© Wirral-Wikiwirral