Forums
Anybody here live in the Widlbrook Drive/Bidston Rise are who is absolutely FED UP with the constant noise made by idiotic, inconsiderate youths roaring up and down the road constantly on noisy (probably stolen) motorbikes?

Fed up with contacting the police about these nuisances, and still the idiots haven't been caught.

There is one particular culprit who has been coming around the Wildbrook Drive area nearly EVERY day, and we suspect he lives in the area. He rides a red - extremely NOISY - scrambler bike and he roars up and down Wildbrook Drive and Valley Road Sports Centre with no consideration whatsoever for the peace and quiet of local residents. Somebody must know who this idiot is. If you do, report him to Magenta and the police, as he needs to stopped immediately. He is a BIG nuisance.
We have the same around here, a D- head on a scrambler no baffle so loud, sometimes he wears a helmet other times without then in an a hood and face covered, he thinks he is well above the law, out on Christmas morning, riding up and down on the pavements over taking cars, pulling wheelies, its all great fun, one minute he's on a white and orange bike, and then an hour later back again with a black one, no lights or number plate etc. i remember being out a few months back when i heard them coming up Church street and up to the junction with Liscard road by Central park, there's a crossing there, and the light had just changed to green so the traffic started to move off along come chummy and his mate on bike number two and over takes everyone on the ZigZag crossing, I have taken photos of them but as you can't see their faces its pointless asking the police, i just wish he would pull a wheelie just as a truck is coming around the corner, now that would be priceless!
The police ignore it it becomes the norm, I was wondering if someone was killed by one of these idiots, would they have a case against the police for not taking action? we now have laws that are useless because they are not enforced, if we let people do as they please then they will.

Re the Colson statue, that was vandalism pure and simple, it can be woked, BLM or whatever else excuse is used.
Fighting crime is a public expense and too many vote for the party whose objective is to reduce public expenditure ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
Bloody raving lunatic! Just like the pond life that come around our way causing a big nuisance. You feel like running over to these plonkers and knocking them off their stupid bikes.
We need Commander Amanda Paterson ....

I am surprised that more police authorities haven't followed the MET tactics on motorbike crime.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral