Forums
Posted By: lincle Iceland Moreton - 3rd May 2020 12:25pm
Why do we bother to practice social distancing when people dont pay any attention at all! Iceland today people leaning over others to reach goods,brushing up against others & generally acting like idiots. When it was pointed out to one lady & I use the word very loosely a relative was told to f...k off. !!!!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Iceland Moreton - 3rd May 2020 1:13pm
The Icelands at New Ferry and Rock Park aren't too bad but that's comparing them to Asda Bromborough which is horrendous.
Posted By: lincle Re: Iceland Moreton - 3rd May 2020 4:46pm
The difference between stores owned by the same company is baffling . Aldi Heswall brilliant ,no problems with social distancing unlike another one who arent bothering. Makes you wonder if some Managers shouldnt be managers at all
Posted By: mikeeb Re: Iceland Moreton - 4th May 2020 11:19am
It is virtually impossible to get your shopping done without passing someone less than 2 metres apart.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Iceland Moreton - 4th May 2020 2:48pm
Originally Posted by mikeeb
It is virtually impossible to get your shopping done without passing someone less than 2 metres apart.

It works in some stores, people don't overtake in the narrower isles but when you have stores with people standing there chatting or wandering in circles on their mobile phone its not going to work. Mobile phones should be banned in stores.

Can't believe how some mum's with babies/kids in buggies are shoving their kids right up to people. I'd have the rain guard over the buggy whilst in-store.

Asda Bromborough still has display stands creating narrowing in critical places. Their plant stands in the entry route raises frustration if someone chooses to browse the plants. I agree with them selling the plants provided they are grown in the UK, its keeping nurseries in business and employment, but they are obviously an item that people take time to browse so need to be in a more suitable location away from general routes.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral