Forums
Posted By: Birkenned Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 29th Jan 2020 9:09am
I have CCTV video of a woman waking a dog at 2.30 am up Oriel Road.
She was carrying a black bag of rubbish; she stopped near the cameras,
opened the bag and shook the rubbish out onto the pavement.
I`d love to upload this video or show it to the authorities, but I don`t know how.
Posted By: Salmon Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 29th Jan 2020 11:04am
I would be very surprised if there is not a YouTube video showing how to do this or if you have the model number a Google search will explain how.
Posted By: Birkenned Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 29th Jan 2020 4:32pm
I have the video and stills stored on my PC, but the WikiWirral site won`t let me upload either.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 29th Jan 2020 5:47pm
Upload the video to youtube then link it with the media link in WikiWirral.
Posted By: Birkenned Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 29th Jan 2020 8:04pm
This is the woman just before she distributed her bag of rubbish which included dog muck.

Attached picture Her 1.jpg
Posted By: Birkenned Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 30th Jan 2020 3:37am
I can`t upload the video, so I`ll have to show you what she does in a few still shots.
Here, she`s under one of the cameras and starting to open the bag of rubbish she`s been carrying.
Watch for more photos.

Attached picture 4 .png
Posted By: Birkenned Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 30th Jan 2020 3:40am
A few seconds later; she dosen`t just drop the bag llke any normal litter bug,
she pulls it open and shakes the entire contents onto the pavement.

Attached picture 8 .png
Posted By: Birkenned Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 30th Jan 2020 3:43am
Finally, this is the scene a few seconds later.
By dawn, the whole of Oriel Road down to Old Chester Road was covered.
A large proportion of what she dumped were used scratch cards and used poop bags. ?

Attached picture vlcsnap-2020-01-30-03h29m37s810.png
Posted By: cools Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 30th Jan 2020 3:04pm
That’s disgusting!! Why didn’t she just put it in a bin or was she making some sort of point!
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 30th Jan 2020 5:56pm
The detective in me is telling me that is naughty old lady is doing this outside someones house as a targeted attack! Im sure someone will recognise her and her Chihuahua if you can somehow manage to upload the vid on here and also can get it on Crimewatch Wirral Facebook group too.

If she still has all her faculties then she needs to get a big fine and some Litter picking Community service to stop her doing it again.
Posted By: Mark Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 30th Jan 2020 9:15pm
Wikiwirral does not support video uploads.
You can embed your YouTube footage onto wikiwirral, if you upload your video to YouTube we can help you to get it embedded into your topic.
Posted By: Birkenned Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 30th Jan 2020 10:29pm
All kinds of mischief has gone on on this corner over the years because people think of it as a quiet place,
which is exactly the reason I`ve had to fit cameras. However, I have no Idea who this person is and I can`t
see why she would have a grudge with me.
That night there was quite a brisk breeze, and I think that`s why she chose to empty the bag where she did;
knowing it would drift all over Oriel Rd, which is exactly what happened; although why she did it is anyone`s guess.
In the interests of identifying her and hopefully stopping this behaviour; I would like to get the video out and would
appreciate guidance. I don`t subscribe to the big "Social Network" sites.
Posted By: keef666 Re: Littering in Oriel Rd. Tranmere - 1st Feb 2020 6:03pm
You should see my front garden, as people walk pass they drop their empty beer can's or bottles etc in, then we have the dog owner who lets his dog poo all down the road, if i found out who it is, he's getting it back though his letter box! There is no excuse for littering of any kind!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral