Forums
Posted By: keef666 Cowards on scramber bike, Saturday 15th Sept - 16th Sep 2018 3:24pm
Just being to visit a friend, and noticed some cuts and brusing on his face, i said did you fall over?
He lives off one of the roads next to Poulton road, Seacombe
Then he told me some yobs where riding up and down the road and around the side streets around Central park last night on a motorbike, and stopped outside of his house, and being the good natured chap he is went outside and asked these two did they have a problem, one replied no, so he walked back to his house before he got there, the one who spoke got off the bike and started to beat him up, after he fell to the ground he got back on to the bike and they rode off, now this shocked me, as my friend is 72 years old and these two yellow bellied pieces of crap apart from causing a nuisance of riding up and down the road with no number plate or lights, mask over their faces, then beat him up for no reason, the police had better find these two before i do?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Cowards on scramber bike, Saturday 15th Sept - 16th Sep 2018 3:59pm
There is more chance of the wind catching them than the police due to the fact that the police won't chase them because the ... don't wear helmets. Hope your friend isn't too badly affected by what the little pieces of shit did to him.
Originally Posted by Dilly
There is more chance of the wind catching them than the police due to the fact that the police won't chase them because the ... don't wear helmets. Hope your friend isn't too badly affected by what the little pieces of shit did to him.

You will be pleased to hear that this policy was reversed earlier this year,
Posted By: Dilly Re: Cowards on scramber bike, Saturday 15th Sept - 16th Sep 2018 5:24pm
Yes DD , very pleased to hear that, I would be more pleased if the police were allowed to run the rats off the road if they fail to stop.
Posted By: casper Re: Cowards on scramber bike, Saturday 15th Sept - 16th Sep 2018 6:29pm
Sorry to hear that Keefe, by all accounts we are not allowed to challenge these morons about their behaviour, to do so means at the very least to be subjected to foul abuse and threats, or to violence like your friend, I had it a few years ago went out to shift youths sitting on a neigbours car and was surrounded and threatened with all kinds, wife came to the door and said she'd phoned the police and thankfully they went,
Sounds bad I agree. But be careful! You only have one side of the story.
Maybe it would be good if you check to see if anyone in that area who might have CCTV.

I really hope they do get caught named and shamed.

Hope your friend is okay .
Posted By: assassin Re: Cowards on scramber bike, Saturday 15th Sept - 18th Sep 2018 12:51pm
I don't think cctv would work as the are northface ninjas you only see there eyes, we have these bikes on the back field I not ring the police anymore as we used to and they would show up 4 to 5 hours after the call, it sounds like a ton of bees in a can and you can't sit out in the sun as the smell of weed makes you sick, and their mum or dad are high as a kite or don't give a crap so long as they don't do it on their door step, you can't do f all to them as you're the one in the wrong this all went pear shaped when they knew they couldn't be hit, the thing is when the police do get them the court lets them off.
Posted By: ShySusie Re: Cowards on scramber bike, Saturday 15th Sept - 30th Sep 2018 10:20am
The estate in Essex where I lived had loads of these scumbags. Here's a clip of some https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-20-strong-biker-gang-races-Essex.html
© Wirral-Wikiwirral