Forums
Posted By: catweazle ASB Bromborough - 15th Oct 2017 3:02pm
Hi all,
has anybody in Bromborough been a victim of anti-social behaviour from children on bikes. they ride around in a group of between 4 to 8 strong, the eldest about 14 years old. They are seen mostly in the area of Bromborough Rake, Mark Rake and the Hornby estate. Typical behavior includes verbal abuse, holding onto moving vehicles and egging doors and windows.
I'd like to get pictures of them and post them on t'internet but is it legal. Does anybody have any advice?
Posted By: pacef8 Re: ASB Bromborough - 15th Oct 2017 4:07pm
We have had this with the same bunch from new ferry. You can photograph them and its not illegal even though they may call you a pedo and rant off.

Pass the details to hornby housing as they can be evicted if they live their . Housing tenancy officer for hornby would be a good start plus local police.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: ASB Bromborough - 15th Oct 2017 4:18pm
Police were very fast and helpful when I reported something similar. I put pictures on the internet.
Posted By: catweazle Re: ASB Bromborough - 17th Oct 2017 2:30pm
Thanks for the advice guys, wildlife camera set. They haven't been back yet but I'm sure they'll
be returning for Halloween. Have made notes of previous incidents, dates, time etc.
regards Carl.

Even if you are a minority of one the truth is the truth. Mahatma Gandhi.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral