Forums
Posted By: philmch dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 5:54pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/dog-found-dumped-birkenheads-flaybrick-10786250

If anyone knows who is responsible for this disgusting cruelty, please inform the police. Thank you.
Posted By: snowhite Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 6:18pm
This is terrible.
I hope they catch the ... who did this.
Posted By: granny Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 6:23pm
My sentiments are a bit stronger, I hope they get a lengthy prison sentence. Plus..neighbours and friends must be aware of such horrific cruelty, they are just as guilty.
Posted By: starakita Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 6:59pm
This came on my face book last night,can't believe how evil some people can be,hope whoever did this to that poor dog is found & the sentence is a harsh one
Posted By: Greenwood Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 8:50pm
This sort of vileness makes me feel like sinking into despair. I have to work hard to remind myself that for every piece of excrement that behaves like this, there are many decent, ordinary, kind-hearted people quietly doing good. And, hopefully, a few strong, silent types who might just show said piece of excrement exactly what pain is, before handing him/her/it over to the due processes of the law...
Posted By: Dilly Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 9:00pm
A bit of public justice would not go amiss before the law takes it's turn.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 10:06pm
I could quite easily "without giving it a second thought" behead Vermon creatures that do this sort of thing to defenceless loyal animals!! cry
Posted By: snowshoes Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 10:32pm
words cannot express my disgust at those who perpetrate these atrocities. Filth, absolute filth. Rest in Hell.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 10:52pm
why does everyone presume the dog belonged to someone. Could have been a stray that's been hit by cars over the years. Injuries like that suggest the poor dog has been mangled by a car or lorry and crawled off to die.
If the injuries indeed have been inflicted by a subhuman then by all means hung drawn and quartered would be fitting
Posted By: fish5133 Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 11:08pm
This guys got serious issues
"Old Swan man admits chopping off dog’s head in gruesome attack "
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/old-swan-man-admits-chopping-10787439#rlabs=1%20rt$category%20p$1

Posted By: Anonymous Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 25th Jan 2016 11:15pm
Its nice to be nice fish, but don't be naive!!!!

Over several vets claimed its the worst cruelty they had seen. They would know, being hit by a car wasn't even mentioned.
Posted By: paulaharry Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 27th Jan 2016 1:09am
Absolutely disgusted by the actions of this person/persons. That poor dog led such a sad and painful life, my heart breaks for it. Also what really astounds me is the lack of compassion people show to this kind of story. I've shared this on my FB as I wanted people to share it far and wide, in the hope that he or she may be caught. After sharing more than once, and asking people to share.... Response, a couple of heart felt comments, Shares Zero. Yes you read that right ZERO from over 200 people. I guess football, what you've bought, where you're going on holiday, what you're eating is far more interesting to many. I really do despair at the way people just don't care about anyone or anything. Thank goodness to the few of us that do care.
Posted By: Dilly Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 27th Jan 2016 7:57am
Originally Posted by fish5133
why does everyone presume the dog belonged to someone. Could have been a stray that's been hit by cars over the years. Injuries like that suggest the poor dog has been mangled by a car or lorry and crawled off to die.
If the injuries indeed have been inflicted by a subhuman then by all means hung drawn and quartered would be fitting
Hi Fish, there was nothing found to suggest the poor dog had been in collision with a car, no external injuries. It would appear the poor creature had sustained prolonged abuse and suffering. Hope someone gets a grip of this piece of sh*te before the police.
Posted By: lincle Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 27th Jan 2016 9:26am
I cried, it is devastating to think of the agony that poor dog suffered.The police & RSPCA will hopefully find the evil person who did this but what will the courts give out as punishment, a slap on the wrist,a small fine & a ban from keeping animals that no-one can keep a check on.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 27th Jan 2016 2:25pm
Big CCTV camera covers the main entrance to the cemetery so fingers crossed.

News article about a woman who managed to round up a stray staff dog on the motorway and coax it into her car but was scared of staffs dogs. Because it was safe in her car the police weren't interested as it was no longer a hazard. Highways suggested she let it go again so it would become a police matter---crazy

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/n...o_release_it_back_onto_busy_carriageway/
Posted By: venice Re: dog critically injured - flaybrick - 27th Jan 2016 2:44pm
Bit like the RSPCA a few years ago- heard of two seperate people who had found stray ferrets in suburbia , being told by them that they couldnt take in ferrets, so 'just let them go again ".
© Wirral-Wikiwirral