Forums
Posted By: lau2908 Idiot driver wallasey trying to cause accident - 7th Aug 2015 10:57am
Just been driving in liscard, down past central park and some looney in a old clapped out megane convertible deliberately tried to cause me to crash into them 3 times. Year was 2005 and silver, driver looked about 50 odd, he was obviously looking for an accident, he kept slamming on in front of me and when at a junction pulled up slammed on and indicated. Have him on camera and will be forwarding on to police. Just a heads up to all out and about
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Idiot driver wallasey trying to cause accident - 7th Aug 2015 4:17pm
Please let us know how you get on. I'm thinking/dithering about getting a dash cam to capture such an event as you describe.
Had a dash cam for over 2 years now, a lot of motorway driving and it just gives a bit of added security if something happens with muppets on the road. I also witnessed some idiotic driving last year and called the police non-emergency number and they acted without seeing the video footage, just happy to have it available.
can't you upload video on here?
Have you ever used you mobile phone while driving lau2908?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral