Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 6:31pm
Those pesky #LoveActivists grin

- nice day on the pier head. Wouldn't it be a shame if someone were to set up a homeless tent city right where the ships are coming in?

Description: Tent City, Pier Head, Liverpool.
Attached picture tent city.jpg
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 7:25pm
laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 7:27pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/love-activists-take-protest-three-9318512
Posted By: cools Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 7:37pm
Yeah spoil it for everyone! Bunch of idiots, hope they get kicked off pronto!!
Posted By: snowhite Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 8:53pm
Originally Posted by cools
thumbsup withthat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 9:03pm
Let's hope this time the police don't pussy-foot around. Dogs and big sticks NOW - with "love" of course.
Posted By: granny Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 9:35pm
It would seem that most are totally bored with these activists. There's no love inside them, they're just in it for the fun.
Can't imagine the ships 'coming in' will have any impact. These ships visit places with far more poverty and homelessness than Liverpool have. Passengers will probably view them as a tourist attraction, that is if they view them at all!

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 10:54pm
Statement from a #Loveactivist:

Liverpool council are trying to socially cleanse the city centre and docks of homeless people ahead of this weekend's events, creating a false image for the tourists coming into the city, Love activists would like to present to you our 'Tent city', open to all the homeless, vunerable and needy, you will find us at the prime location itself, the Pier head, best seats to view the whole thing.
Similar to the Love Bank we hope to provide shelter, food, support and love to all who visit.
Hopefully we will see you soon Joe Anderson, maybe discuss those demands we mentioned 😄
*Food, sleeping bags, tents, water, toiletries needed, probably going to have quite a few here over night.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 11:00pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
Originally Posted by cools
thumbsup withthat
Why would a group of tents ruin your day? think
Posted By: Slinky Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 11:15pm
Utterly pathetic.

Why won't these people but as much effort into contributing to society as they do into being *****
Posted By: Slinky Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 11:20pm
Why is a wiki master being like this? shud be impartial.

Are you homeless rudebox?
Posted By: Slinky Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 11:20pm
and how do you get internet from your tent?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 23rd May 2015 11:31pm
Originally Posted by Slinky

Are you homeless rudebox?
No. Your point?
Posted By: Dodgy_Bob Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 12:32am
In my opinion the love activists are nothing more than attention seeking anarchists, attempting to disguise their anarchy by doing a few good deeds along the way in order to justify their lack of respect for the rule of law and common decency by which the rest of society abide / live by. This in essence is demonstrated by the fact they have loosely based their groups logo around the anarchy symbol.
If they put half as much effort into finding a job.... any job, as what they have these 'protests' and 'occupations' they could contribute to helping the homeless by paying their taxes, more working people means more taxes means more to spend helping people and paying for essential services. Furthermore they could then of their own free will choose to spend their disposable income further helping their chosen charities, grouping together with like-minded people, renting a premises legitimately and then opening a shelter / soup kitchen.
But no that all too simple they'd rather just force entry to private property, destroy and deface some of our listed heritage, waste thousands of taxpayer money, then attempt to ruin thousands of others bank holiday spectacle too.
Posted By: cools Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 8:15am
Sorry Rude but you know it's not just a bunch of tents that their portraying ,it's their banners and shouting and whatever else they do. I have to agree with DodgyBob on this and I was thinking the same thing. Put as much energy into getting a life and work , but no that would be too difficult ,having to get up at maybe 6 am in morning , being told what to do, NO CHANCE! That's for suckers!i feel sorry for all the people that have gone to great pains to make this and other events in the city go great and to sell it bring people back. Have not heard any of the Whitechapel or other homeless shelters come out and support them.ni could be wrong on that....
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 9:25am
Many of the cuts are driven by lack of money. Liverpool has worked very hard to get re-established as a premier port to bring more money into the city which would benefit everyone.
Strikes me that this lot are biting the hand that feeds them................... unless of course they just want to kick back against the establishment for the sheer hell of it but that would be an unfair assumption wouldn't it because anyone who works hards and pays their taxes and takes in lodgers to help towards the mortgage when there's a shortfall can't possible understand the plight of these poor sweet misunderstood folk
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 10:20am
Is this site really in existence for political agitation and with no right of reply before the agitators get on their high horses and start lecturing as though they are the only ones entitled to an opinion on anything? Just wondering. Oh, and don't start hectoring me either, I've worked all my life and now well retired. I'm just getting hacked off with it. Homeless through choice is what they are, until they dismantle the tents and go back home that is.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 10:39am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Is this site really in existence for political agitation and with no right of reply before the agitators get on their high horses and start lecturing as though they are the only ones entitled to an opinion on anything? Just wondering. Oh, and don't start hectoring me either, I've worked all my life and now well retired. I'm just getting hacked off with it. Homeless through choice is what they are, until they dismantle the tents and go back home that is.

clap
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 10:40am
Well said Bandy,some people need to feel angry about any perceived social injustice in order to ,in some way,justify their own existence ,I think one of our members is among their number.
Posted By: Steve_Wallasey Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 12:26pm
"Homeless through choice is what they are" My arse.
Not that I would wish it on anyone, but the possibilty is always there that you could become too ill to work but ATOS say you are fit to work even if you are terminally ill, or lose your job through no fault of your own. Try keeping a roof over your head on £71 a week or £0 if you get sanctioned because you turn up to the JCP 2 minutes late whilst still paying council/bedroom tax and let me know how that goes.
Personally I am lucky enough to be working but even so on minimum wage it is a struggle. Please don't be so quick to judge those less fortunate.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 1:12pm
Originally Posted by Steve_Wallasey

Not that I would wish it on anyone, but the possibilty is always there that you could become too ill to work but ATOS say you are fit to work even if you are terminally ill, or lose your job through no fault of your own.

Have you seen the pictures on the bank occupation thread? Too ill to work??? my a**e. As far as losing a job is concerned, I wouldn't employ any of that rabble. Anarchists? I doubt they know the meaning of the word, or could spell it. As Pinzgauer said, get the police on there sharpish, with tazers if necessary.
Posted By: starakita Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 1:26pm
If they are unemployed or homeless,where did the money come from to buy the tents?
Posted By: SUExx Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 3:02pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot

Simple answer Bandy is yes.
Some people so like the sound of their own voice that the ram their constant opinions down our throats.
God forbid if we dare disagree with them, it's sad really as obviously there isn't much in their own lives to keep them occupied.
Perhaps they don't have much so look to others who are worse off too make them feel better.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 3:03pm
Originally Posted by ludwigvan
Well said Bandy,some people need to feel angry about any perceived social injustice in order to ,in some way,justify their own existence ,I think one of our members is among their number.

So true
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 4:17pm
If they can actually achieve something positive then good on them but they should at least try and understand a bit of PR. Hate to think where this country might be if it wasn't for the ability to protest.
The powers that be don't want them kicking up a fuss--look at the attempts made by Govt to silence the voice of Brian Haw in London. Some would say he was just a dirty nuisance -- I had the privilege of speaking to him once and yes on the outside his dirty nicotined stained fingers gave that impression but looking into his eyes and listening to him my conscience was touched.
Posted By: granny Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 6:07pm
It will be interesting to see who gets the best photos of the 3 Queens, down at the waterfront. Perfect viewing place for occupants of the tents.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 8:13pm
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-mayor-joe-anderson-tells-9319299
Posted By: Uffda Re: Love activists strike again... - 24th May 2015 8:52pm
Originally Posted by SUExx

Simple answer Bandy is yes.
Some people so like the sound of their own voice that the ram their constant opinions down our throats.
God forbid if we dare disagree with them, it's sad really as obviously there isn't much in their own lives to keep them occupied.
Perhaps they don't have much so look to others who are worse off too make them feel better.

clap
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Love activists strike again... - 29th May 2015 4:04pm
I think you're all a bit hard on these people. They are trying to do something about injustice in our society which is - in my opinion anyway - a lot more important than allowing a load of goggle eyed spectators to look at ships.

To my mind these ships are pretty horrible looking vessels anyway and resemble a block of flats mounted on a tanker hull. It is clear that packing as many punters into them has taken precedence over aesthetics. Nothing particularly wrong with that of course. They are in the business of making an honest penny, but to my eye the result is a very ugly ship.

I may not agree with everything these activists are trying to achieve, but I think it is a lot more important that such people be allowed to exist than a bank-holiday entertainment.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 29th May 2015 9:17pm
Maroon5 cancelled their concert at the Echo Arena tonight. Burger van guy donated all of his unused stock to #tentcity

Heartwarming. smile
Posted By: philmch Re: Love activists strike again... - 30th May 2015 2:26pm
Was this the same lot ?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-32942544

Machine gun the buggers.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 11:14am
Protesters My arse. A gang of mindless thugs that need locking up, bet your so proud eh rude.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 6:29pm
Originally Posted by beehive
bet your so proud eh rude.
Ridiculous comment beehive.

I support the 'community' aspect of the Love Activists- the sharing of food, water and other essential resources and the setting up of a camp. I also support their idea of highlighting the issue of homelessness in the City and embarrassing Ego Joe.

Like the majority of people I would be disgusted by these reported actions, IF they were indeed TRUE.

I was not there,so I do not know what actually happened. I have read the reports in the mainstream media. I have also read posts from the activists involved. The two accounts do not match.

Here is a recent post:

Protesters have always been demonised, I know this, but the actions and lies carried out by the Major, local council and local press are absolutely repulsive, the 'ball' was not in honour of James Bulger, or any charity for that matter, it was a celebration of Joe Anderson's 3rd year as Mayor of Liverpool, the tickets and event details did not mention anything other than the Labour party and some fundraising, I'd just like to clear a few things up; there were no banners to be hurled, we got about 3 foot into the hallway, we didn't make it into the actual room that they were celebrating in, no banners, no exhibition no photo's of children.
The staff and security who work in the hotel along with labour party candidates and members attacked us, activsts, including women, were dragged to the floor by several men at a time, hair dragged, bitten and kicked.
No windows were smashed, nothing was broken and we left after the management told us to, Joe and the media have begun a hateful smear campaign against us, there are no photos or evidence of any sort to prove their allegations, the CCTV shows us being assaulted whilst shouting 'Joe must go.'
We had no idea that the event had realation to that poor boy, and if you think that I, or any of my friends involved would sabotage something in his honour then you clearly know nothing about me as a person and my morals, this is what they do to those who help others, this is what they do to those with a voice, those who promote change, and actively work against a system which kills and hurts so many people.
We will be releasing our own press statement very soon, one which isn't bias, one which has truth to it.
If the Echo or BBC do not alter their trash then legal action will be getting carried out.
The rich protect and serve the rich, and to twist the events which occurred on Friday into the light it has is both sick and evil.

I am awaiting the L.A Press Release and some photos that paint a different picture.
I wonder why the Echo did not print pictures of the damage and the banners that were thrown at the Ball attendees.(allegedly)

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 6:37pm
Copy and Paste (facebook)

Joe's got form for this. In 2011 he told The Echo he had been punched and kicked by protesters as he entered the Town Hall. The Echo reported this as fact. Unfortunately for Joe, a man filmed the incident which showed Joe not being punched or kicked and having no more done to him than a few shouts opposing the cuts he was implementing on behalf of his Tory friends.
Posted By: Cobby Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 7:24pm
So they're calling Joe a liar. Well they would, wouldn't they, and they may well be right in many respects - I'm not here to defend him, don't know enough about him tbh. But in denying any this happened, they are calling Denise, mother of James Bulger, a liar as well.

Denise Fergus, James’s mother, said that in the struggle the activists even picked up a publicity banner for the event with James’s face on it and tried to use it as a battering ram to get in.

She also said a friend of hers was punched twice in the face in the mayhem.

Denise said: “It was disgusting. They could see what the dinner was for. James’s picture was there for everybody to see.

“We were so grateful for Joe Anderson for choosing our charity and we felt so sorry for him when this all happened. His face looked dreadful.

“These activists might think they have got a point, but what could they get from trying to wreck this special night.”

(source: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/james-bulgers-mother-devastated-love-9359701 )

As for not knowing there was a connection to the James Bulger memorial fund, if that really is the case they need to research more thoroughly before they stage their protests. It's a charity ball, it's ALWAYS a charity ball. It's clearly stated on Joe Anderson's own website that proceeds will split between charity and campaign fund (this again is always the case), and this year's nominated charity is the James Bulger Memorial Trust. (found this in 2 minutes of Googling, so not hard to find)

All this completely destroys any shred of credibility they might have had.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 7:35pm
Something is fishy!!

Lots of conflicting statements. I would like to see CCTV footage from the Hotel.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:03pm
Why did the Echo focus on the Fergus/ Bulger angle? They know that the terrible murder of James is still such an emotive issue.

Why not

'Home Bargains Posh Dinner Ruined' or 'Blacklisters Carrillion Meal With Mayor Disrupted'?

Clearly, the Activists were unaware (for whatever reason)that the Fergus/ Bulger family would be in attendance.
Posted By: granny Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:05pm
Still in denial then ?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:16pm
******* Press release 31st May 2015 @LoveActivistsMerseyside *******
Media enquiries to 07528194137
@LoveActivistsMerseyside Statement on Mayor’s Third Anniversary Event
@LoveActivistsMerseyside were approached by black hackney cab drivers to assist them to peacefully protest against the ‘the Mayor’s third anniversary business dinner and charity auction’- (this is directly quoted from the Eventbrite page ‘Mayor Anderson will celebrate his third year in office at the Titanic Hotel & Rum Warehouse on 29th May 2015. Mayor Anderson will reflect upon another year of unprecedented budget cuts from central government and why, despite the tough decisions that have had to be taken, Liverpool must still seek to establish itself as a thriving, forward looking world city. The evening will begin with a drinks reception before guests take their place for a three course dinner, Mayor Anderson will then make his address and the formal part of the evening will close with live music. Proceeds from the night will be split between local charities and Mayor Anderson’s campaign fund.’
This event was held on Friday 29th May 2015 held at the Titanic Hotel, Liverpool. This contact from the black hackney drivers was made with the @LoveActivistsMerseyside through withheld telephone calls, we had not agreed to take part in this peaceful protest. Then late on Friday evening at 9.30pm, one of the black hackney cab drivers turned up at our new camp outside the Echo Arena building at about 9.30pm, telling us that black hackney taxis were ready to take us to the Titanic Hotel to help them with their protest.
A number of @LoveActivistsMerseyside got into the awaiting three black cabs, we were told this was a Labour Party event in the Titanic Hotel, we arrived at the Titanic Hotel at about 10.10pm. Our intention was to disrupt the event, as Mayor Joe Anderson have failed to respond to our request for a meeting or our list of demands issued on the 29th April 2015. We were met by the ‘Joe must go van’. We walked to the front and entrance to the Titanic Hotel and entered through the front door to very little resistance. We then tried to enter into the Banqueting room, just beside the lobby area, where we were obstructed by Titanic Hotel security staff and Labour Party members. Both Titanic Hotel security staff and Labour Party members were very aggressive towards us and assaulted around 10 of our members, pushing, shoving, punching and dragging us out of the Titanic Hotel, this aggression lasted just some 10 minutes. Those of our members, many of them women that were assaulted by security staff and Labour Party members have made reports to Merseyside Police.
@LoveActivistsMerseyside had no idea that the ‘the Mayor’s third anniversary business dinner and charity auction’ was a fundraising event for the James Bulger Memorial Trust, it was not publicly advertised as such on the eventbrite page or anywhere else as far as our research shows. We would never have engaged in this protest, if we knew that was the case.
@LoveActivistsMerseyside did not damage any building or property of the Titanic Hotel, nor did we hurl anything at any person in the Titanic Hotel. We did not damage any banners or posters. We did not see any banners or posters.
@LoveActivistsMerseyside apologises to the James Bulger Memorial Trust, the Bulger family and Denise Fergus in particular for the disruption at this event. If we had known it was a fundraising event for the James Memorial Trust, we would not have undertaken this protest, we would not have gone to the Titanic Hotel. We apologise wholeheartedly.
Below are some direct quotes from @LoveActivistsMerseyside
‘@LoveActivistsMerseyside know that Major Joe Anderson would try and quash our growing yet peaceful movement. We never dreamed they would use such dirty tactics as this.’
‘As a homeless person I cannot believe Mayor Joe Anderson would use the name of James Bulger, to crush us, shame on him, he does not like is, because the homeless have risen and are fighting back, we will not go away, whatever he throws at us.’
‘We the @LoveActivistsMerseyside visited the third anniversary party of Mayor Joe Anderson. We went completely peaceful and lawful to be met with sheer violence and complete brutality from Labour Party members and supporters. Mayor Joe Anderson did not advertise which charities would be at the event. On Friday night Mayor Joe Anderson stamped all over our humans rights of peaceful assembly.’
‘It comes to something when those who protect and help the needy and homeless are attacked and violated with such lies and viciousness. Our community is strong and instilled with love and with love we will continue.’
‘I always knew politics was a dirty game, but I am truly saddened and in a way shocked the fact the Mayor of this city is using such a emotional heart wrenching situation to tarnish people who have dared to stand against him. Those who know me know I would never show such levels of disrespect, the event we attended was a third year anniversary of Joe being in power, the fund raiser Joe talks of was also to raise money for his political campaign. There was no violence or criminal damage committed by the Love Activists, but there was a lot of harm injury and loss that the Love Activists received from Labour members and supporters.’
Background - @LoveActivistsMerseyside
We continue to provide food, shelter, clothing, love and support to a number of homeless people of Merseyside. This action is supported by activists on site and the wider community of activists across Merseyside and beyond. Everyday new homeless people approach us for support and their stories are as tragic, sad, amazing and as full of courage as your imagination will allow. Everyday a proactive team provide food and warm drinks to those homeless people still on the streets from 10pm-1am. We see homeless people increasing night by night.
We occupied the formed Bank of England in Castle Street, Liverpool from the 18th April 2015 until we were forcibly removed on the 12th May 2015. Then on the 22nd May 2015 we set up a @LoveActivistsMerseyside tent city at the Pierhead, Liverpool as Major Joe Anderson was cleansing homeless people from the Liverpool City Centre in preparation for the three Queens event at the Pierhead, Liverpool over the Bank Holiday weekend. Due to very bad weather conditions from the River Mersey, we left the Pierhead and set up a new camp outside the Echo Arena on the 28th May 2015, where we remain.
We re-state our original ‘Statement of Intent & demands’ below. Austerity and the cuts to services have direct consequences on the poorest and most vulnerable in our communities. The North West of England is most severely affected by austerity and the cuts. The UK is the 6th richest country in the world, these cuts are not necessary. There are many more years of austerity and cuts to come.
@LoveActivistsMerseyside
@LoveActivistsMerseyside
Statement of Intent
We make this document a Statement of Intent regarding @LoveActivistsMerseyside peaceful protest in Liverpool.
The intentions are as follows to feed, cloth and help all those who seek it and for the local community to help resource this project.
We intend to use any building or tent city for the community, to inspire a feeling of community, which is lacking.
We do this in direct response to a local council and government who are lacking in their efforts to help those in need and in fact, the local Council and government seem intent on making matters worse for the people by putting more and more austerity measures in place.
We wish by the direct action of occupying an empty unused building and/or land and using said building and/or land to provide certain needs for the street people or for that matter anyone else who needs to use what is provided by donations, which come from the local community.
We intend to live in peace and harmony with our local community and will resolve any issues, which are brought to our attention.
@LoveActivistsMerseyside
@LoveActivistsMerseyside
Our demands are as follows:
1. We demand Mayor Joe Anderson meets with us before the end of this week
2. We demand the Merseyside Labour councils and Joe Anderson Mayor rejects the cuts and says no to austerity and no to the cuts. We are suffering 'Enuf is Enuf' - we and they need sanctuary.
3. We demand all of the homeless we have been supporting, helping to provide a sense of worth and belonging are re-housed immediately.
4. We demand Social Services and Mental Health Services undertake rapid assessments of those we are supporting, they are very vulnerable.
5. We have learned the drug and alcohol rehabilitation services are underfunded and unsupported, with long waiting lists, cuts to funding. These services must be well resourced and protected. We say no to privatisation.
6. The voices of the homeless must be heard and their requests must be actioned and they must be treated as equals.
7. We have also learned that the Homeless Provision in Merseyside is at breaking point, we have been working with the Whitechapel Centre in particular and will continue with that positive relationship.
8. We demand that the first step to recovery for those with addition issues is a roof over their heads, this is a priority over their recovery.
9. We would also like to thank the community, unions and businesses of Liverpool and further afield for their generous support in solidarity of our direct action to occupy the Bank of England - we have only got this far with that support.
10. We continue to peacefully resist our removal from the Occupied Bank until our demands are met in full.
In peace and solidarity @LoveActivistsMerseyside
Posted By: granny Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:27pm
"Both Titanic Hotel security staff and Labour Party members were very aggressive towards us and assaulted around 10 of our members, pushing, shoving, punching and dragging us out of the Titanic Hotel, this aggression lasted just some 10 minutes".

mad Oh dear, poor darlings ! Little Jamie and his family suffered a lot more.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:31pm
Originally Posted by granny
"Both Titanic Hotel security staff and Labour Party members were very aggressive towards us and assaulted around 10 of our members, pushing, shoving, punching and dragging us out of the Titanic Hotel, this aggression lasted just some 10 minutes".

Exactly my thoughts Granny.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:39pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
Originally Posted by granny

Exactly my thoughts Granny.
Why did the Echo focus on the Fergus/ Bulger angle? They know that the terrible murder of James is still such an emotive issue.

Why not

'Home Bargains Posh Dinner Ruined' or 'Blacklisters Carrillion Meal With Mayor Disrupted'?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:43pm
Fergus family high up on Ego Joes agenda

Description: Fergus Family high on Joes Agenda
Attached picture fat joe.jpg
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Love activists strike again... - 31st May 2015 8:45pm
and yes, I do know that James charity is listed- but not captured.
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Love activists strike again... - 1st Jun 2015 8:28am
Lol now they blame a taxi driver, oh my this gets better.

Instead of giving food and crap to these thugs why not help the genuine shelters that are around there, I deal with the genuine homeless every day / night around Liverpool. there very disappointed there getting painted With the same brush as them thugs.
Posted By: Excoriator Re: Love activists strike again... - 12th Jul 2015 7:53am
The point these people are attempting to make is more important than Cunard's PR event.

I'm glad to see some people prepared to make waves instead of being good little nine to five workers and consumers.

Change and improvement doesn't come about without people prepared to buck the trend. Hopefully there were some people who paused their flag waving to think about what these people were there for.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral