Forums
Posted By: Jingojay Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 12:58pm
Don't no where to post this but some cheeky coward has just beaten up my little sister as his dog attacked Our dog, so as our dog fought back the falla started hitting and kicking my sister. he has a Japanese akita and he drove a blue golf if any one knows him plz let me now as I would like a word with him as my sister is only 18, and was on her own, so plz keep eyes out thanks this happened on withens lane at the brookthorb estate.
Posted By: starakita Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 2:15pm
Hope your sister is ok not a nice thing to happen & that coward does not deserve to own an Akita there are enough idiots giving the breed a bad name.Can't be that many about a description of the dog might help since there's not that many about.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 2:34pm
Have you reported this to the police?
Posted By: chriskay Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 4:07pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
Have you reported this to the police?

And if not, why not?
Posted By: Vanmanone Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 4:39pm
Originally Posted by starakita
Hope your sister is ok not a nice thing to happen & that coward does not deserve to own an Akita there are enough idiots giving the breed a bad name.Can't be that many about a description of the dog might help since there's not that many about.

Agreed .. hope your sister is ok
Posted By: Jingojay Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 4:51pm
Yes police involved but would like to find him before they do smile and yes they r a nice dog but as always it's the owner and it was white with Brown patchers but when my staff thort bak his dog shit out and ran but the own then when for my dog and my sister and she still in a&e now thanks
Posted By: lansyp Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 7:46pm
Hope you get the barstard ,there is no need for these ... bags to walk our streets hope your sister is OK
Posted By: chriskay Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 9:08pm
Originally Posted by Jingojay
but when my staff thort bak his dog shit out and ran but the own then when for my dog and my sister

This makes no sense at all.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 10:35pm
Originally Posted by chriskay
but when my staff. (Bull terrior breed) fought back- his (the attackers) dog 'shit out' (got scared) and ran. Then the owner (of the dog) went for (attacked) my dog and my sister

It is readable, Chris. I understood what the O.P is saying. I have edited the post for your comprehension.

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 15th Sep 2014 10:42pm
Hope your sister is ok JingoJay and that the police find the culprit.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 16th Sep 2014 11:26am
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Originally Posted by chriskay
but when my staff. (Bull terrior breed) fought back- his (the attackers) dog 'shit out' (got scared) and ran. Then the owner (of the dog) went for (attacked) my dog and my sister

It is readable, Chris. I understood what the O.P is saying. I have edited the post for your comprehension.

Thanks, Rude: is that a result of predictive text or is it "street speak". It sort of sounded like his avatar talking. grin
Posted By: Jingojay Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 16th Sep 2014 12:29pm
Found him and where he lives and is name :);) and sori about the writeing I was in shock and my blood was boiling lol
Posted By: Tranquil Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 16th Sep 2014 1:04pm
Hope your sister is ok, i walk my dog on Withens Lane every day, i was going to keep an eye out for the ... bag, i had some guys dog come running after mine a few weeks ago, his dog was not on a lead i soon put him in his place, some dog owners give the good ones a bad name! hope he gets what he deserves!!
Posted By: lau2908 Re: Sister Attacked : Withers lane - 17th Sep 2014 12:00pm
hope you get your revenge mate, make the scumbag pay, this is right on my doorstep and i walk my dog every day in the same area so could have happened to anyone
© Wirral-Wikiwirral