Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 9:56pm
Cop car blocking Birkenhead Road both directions? Getting me shoes on....
Posted By: Headcoat_TheMrs Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 10:11pm

I heard someone threw themselves in front of a car...dunno how true that is tho
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 10:20pm
Nope
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 10:20pm
O.K sherlock Rude arrives at the scene...

Corbyn St blocked off with police tape, as is the pathway on Birkenhead Rd about 6 houses up (towards Birkenhead way). Two cop cars blocking off traffic both ways....

A small grey? car with smashed windscreen- copper talking to male and female.

Myself and another sherlock passer-by have decided that a missile has been thrown at said small veichle and the perpetuators have scarpered up Corbyn Street- OF course, may be totally wrong????

Took a few pics- probably rubbish- not uploaded them yet.

Felt embarrassed: the copper talking to the couple as I'm clicking away, looks at me and says "Are you OK there, love"? I says blush "yes thankyou- I'm just nosy"- then I scarpered :seeu:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 10:26pm
lol...loving it rude
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 10:38pm
Originally Posted by Headcoat_TheMrs

I heard someone threw themselves in front of a car...dunno how true that is tho
Perfectly plausible- I wrote 'smashed windscreen' when in fact what I meant was 'heavily done in' windscreen. The epi-centre was large- indicative of something heavy- I guess a 'missile' could also be a human....

sherlock :

Sorry- my pictures are rubbish. frown
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 10:43pm
missile's, human ones, and all this on a Tuesday night. sort it out rude. your halirious
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 11th Feb 2014 10:45pm
Hit and run, human done the running, not the car
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 12th Feb 2014 1:50am
LOL! Our roving reporter Rudebox! Love it! Better than The Wirral News! laugh
Posted By: Dilly Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 12th Feb 2014 8:09am
You have to wonder how Rude is always first on the scene sherlock :-)
Posted By: EvilCycle Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 12th Feb 2014 7:26pm
Conspiracy!!!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 12th Feb 2014 7:56pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
You have to wonder how Rude is always first on the scene sherlock :-)
Originally Posted by EvilCycle
Conspiracy!!!
LOL-my son happened to ride past on his bike- thought he would inform his Mum- as I live nearby.

Upon notification/ circumstance- I am happy to report from the scene of any 'activity' that is less than a 3 minute walk from Seacombe Ferry. laugh
Posted By: Dilly Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 13th Feb 2014 2:48pm
Ok our very own roving reporter Rude, keep up the good work :-)
Posted By: LiamW Re: Birkenhead Road- what goes down? - 18th Feb 2014 4:04pm
Read the thread title and thought "cars mostly" but turns out pedestrians to down quite quickly and with a bump too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral