Forums
Posted By: Northender burglary danescourt Road Birkenhead - 16th Dec 2013 3:57pm
A burglary took place in Danescourt Road, Birkenhead Sunday 15 December 2013 at around 9 PM. Jewelery was taken and keys to motorbikes but fortunately the bikes were chained up with padlocks which required other keys. The burglars were apparently disturbed by neighbours.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: burglary danescourt Road Birkenhead - 16th Dec 2013 7:15pm
Utter scumbags.
Posted By: dustymclean Re: burglary danescourt Road Birkenhead - 24th Dec 2013 2:45pm
I rang a friend the other day and he was working on a roof with ice on it.His shed/office was burgled a day later by one of these pieces of flotsam.They cleaned out presents for the family including his disabled daughter.This guy would still buy a pint for the culprit and has done things that humble me when I think back at at the selfless acts he takes for granted.
If by any chance the culprit can read and uses Wiki don,t sell the stuff in the pub don,t get your name in the paper, "retire", because your natural fate is looking for you.
A Merry Christmas to all decent people. Take care.

© Wirral-Wikiwirral