Forums
Posted By: Dannylad Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 12th Sep 2013 4:13pm
A lot of the beechwood has been closed to a police incident, it's thought a suspicious package was delivers to a flat this morning
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 12th Sep 2013 4:41pm
how come he left it till 1:00pm to call the police?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 12th Sep 2013 5:11pm
If its anything like our post it probably wasn't delivered until 1pm!
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 12th Sep 2013 5:21pm
Must have been hand delivered as ours is the same Rude.
They discharged it in a controlled explosion - didn't half make all the 'sticky beaks' run lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 12th Sep 2013 5:47pm
liverpool echo say he spotted it at 9am on his doorstep but left it until 1:00pm to call merseyside police.

Strange.
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 13th Sep 2013 9:01am
Forgive my ignorance - what are 'sticky beaks'?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 13th Sep 2013 9:05am
lol. nosy people.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 13th Sep 2013 12:18pm
I see 2 lads have been arrested on the ford?
talk about shitting on your own doorstep.

Some scouse kids been arrested now too which means the 2 from the ford have blew him up.
"blew him up" laugh

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 13th Sep 2013 12:18pm
Shame it didnt take the whole estate with it.
Posted By: kimpri Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 13th Sep 2013 4:52pm
Originally Posted by DeanoBirko
Shame it didnt take the whole estate with it.
Why is that then?
Posted By: Katryn Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 14th Sep 2013 9:22am
Originally Posted by _Ste_
I see 2 lads have been arrested on the ford?
talk about shitting on your own doorstep.

Some scouse kids been arrested now too which means the 2 from the ford have blew him up.
"blew him up" laugh

[Linked Image]

laffin clap
Posted By: fruitcake Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 14th Sep 2013 10:09am
the potential loss of life could have been tragic for all involved...my disabled sister lives in the houses right next to the flats. I don't think she found it amusing having to leave her home and then not knowing if she had somewhere to go back to
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 16th Sep 2013 8:27am
There are a lot of disadvantaged people who are stuck there but the majority are lowlife ... who would be better parted from this earth.

My opinion of course.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 16th Sep 2013 9:12am
There are a lot of disadvantaged people who are stuck there but the majority are lowlife ... who would be better parted from this earth.

My opinion of course.

You must have had a bad experience there to be able to say something like that (possibly voiced your opinions at the wrong place and time).
I have relatives living there (my sister who has bought her house and my niece who is a solicitor and nephew who has degrees) and for 40 years I collected football coupons and money on there and never had a bit of bother.
Just because a few bad apples cause trouble on council estates which get highlighted in the local press and media sites everyone gets tarred with the same evil brush

my opinion only

Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 16th Sep 2013 2:27pm
Its like a warzone after dark, its more than just "A few" bad apples.

Granted, perhaps I was a little vindictive in my initial post but I don't know a single sane person who would live there by choice, never mind purchase a house there.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 16th Sep 2013 5:38pm
Its like a warzone after dark, its more than just "A few" bad apples.

Granted, perhaps I was a little vindictive in my initial post but I don't know a single sane person who would live there by choice, never mind purchase a house there.

I've done both and would consider myself to be sane.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 17th Sep 2013 8:21am
Someone's gotta live there I suppose. You have to admit, its a no-go area at night, no way I'd let my kid walk the shop or even go to the shops at night on my own and Im an adult male.

Even when attending the leisure centre on a Sunday afternoon, my car window was smashed and scratched by a load of bored teenagers.

My 17 year old brother was punched in the face by the Seven Stiles by a gang of ADULT males (Aged about 30) and one rode off into that quagmire of an estate, leaving him on the floor while they walked off laughing.

The place is full of heathens and its not just the feral kids. Its a place of ruin and decay, a shitstain on the arse end of the Wirral.

I feel sorry for anyone normal who lives there.
Posted By: s7uajones Re: Beechwood closed due to bombscare - 19th Sep 2013 6:37am
Some thing are better left unsaid,,,,,, don't you think?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral